THQ Nordic has confirmed the release date of Darksiders 3 as November 27. Along with the date release, the publisher has detailed pre-order options that will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC game. Anyone that puts their down early at likely participating retailers will get the fury Armor DLC, which is described as “a completely original skin for Fury’s that will set her apart and always be visible during the game”.
Related Article: Final Fantasy 7 Remake to be Released Sooner than we Imagined
The one pre-ordering the game from Microsoft store and Playstation store will be having three choices of the game. The standard edition of the game starting from just $60 is just the base game. The deluxe edition starts from $72 includes the bonus armor Skin and two paid DLC that will be launched in the feature. Finally, the Blades and Whip edition starting from $90 features the game, the bonus armor, the two pieces of DLC, as well as Darksiders: Warmastered Edition and Darksiders 2: Deathfinitive Edition. This package includes all of the editions of Darksider.
Pre-ordering any of these 3 versions will reward you the access into the game 24 hours early.
Beyond the pre-order digital options, are two physical editions of the game that feature extra bonuses.
Related Article: FIFA 19 Release Date and all the Details You Need to Know
Take a look at what they contain below:
Darksiders 3 Collector’s Edition ($150):
- Premium Box
- Fury figurine about 29cm-11” high
- Original Steelbook
- Exclusive Armor DLC, completely original skin replacing Fury’s base armor set (purely aesthetic no gameplay impact)
Darksiders 3 Apocalypse Edition ($400):
- Premium Box about 117cm -46”
- Wall scroll- Fabric print with hanger 77 x 100 – 30” x 40”
- 4 figurines: Fury (~29cm 11” high), Vulgrim, War, Death (each about 25cm 10” inch high)
- Heavyweight amulet (5cm-2” with necklace)
- Original steel book
- Exclusive armor DLC; Completely original skin replacing Fury’s base armor set (purely aesthetic, no gameplay impact).