Calibre is an open source digital book library the executive’s application that empowers you to deal with your digital book accumulation, convert digital books between various organizations, synchronize with well known digital book peruser gadgets, and read your digital books with the included watcher.
It goes about as an e-library and furthermore takes into consideration position change, news channels to digital book transformation, just as digital book peruser synchronize highlights and an incorporated digital book watcher.
Calibre’s highlights include: library the board; position transformation (all major digital book designs); matching up to digital book peruser gadgets; getting news from the Web and changing over it into digital book structure; seeing a wide range of digital book groups, giving you access to your book accumulation over the web utilizing only a program.
Calibre 3.46.0 bug fixes:
- Oversee labels exchange: When scanning for a tag additionally search the “Was” segment to check whether the first label name matches.
- Windows: Fix gauge server – oversee clients not working effectively
- MOBI Input: Fix transformation of MOBI records with contorted markup and installed labels not working.
- Alter book: Allow the pursuit of articulation history to recollect short terms and furthermore protect the driving and trailing whitespace.
- Fix a relapse in 3.45 that broke change of SVG pictures when changing over to configurations, for example, MOBI that don’t bolster SVG.
- Fix a relapse in 3.45 that broke parsing of old-style .py config records
Download: Calibre 3.46.0 for Windows | Portable | Windows 64-bit | ~60.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Calibre 3.46.0 for MacOS | 77.1 MB
Download: Calibre 3.46.0 for Linux
View: Calibre Home Page | Calibre Screenshot