On Monday, Shares of Blue Apron Holdings (NYSE: APRN) showed no change to its price and ended its trading session at $3.20. The company traded total volume of 1,883,319 shares as contrast to its average volume of 4.10M shares. The company has a market value of $623.30M and about 194.78M shares outstanding.
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) declared recently financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
First Quarter 2018 Financial Results:
- Net revenue reduced 20% year-over-year to $196.70M in the first quarter of 2018 contrast to the first quarter of 2017, driven mainly by a decrease in Customers and Orders following the deliberate pull back in marketing spend in the second half of 2017, as Blue Apron builds toward momentum in the business in 2018. Net revenue increased 5% quarter-over-quarter reflecting Blue Apron’s methodical reacceleration of its marketing efforts and advanced product merchandising capabilities in the first quarter of 2018.
- Marketing expense was $39.30M, or 20.0% as a percentage of net revenue, in the first quarter of 2018, contrast to $60.60M, or 24.8% as a percentage of net revenue, in the first quarter of 2017. Blue Apron methodically reaccelerated marketing efforts in the first quarter of 2018 with a focus on building efficient and sustainable growth.
- Product, technology, general, and administrative (PTGA) costs reduced 22% year-over-year from $63.20M in the first quarter of 2017 to $49.50M in the first quarter of 2018 mainly because of continued focus on expense management.
- Net loss was $(31.70)M and diluted loss per share was $(0.17) in the first quarter of 2018 based on 191.50M weighted average common shares outstanding, contrast to net loss of $(52.20)M and diluted loss per share of $(0.78) in the first quarter of 2017 based on 67.10M weighted average common shares outstanding. Sequentially, net loss improved $7.50M quarter-over-quarter from a net loss of $(39.10)M in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Adjusted EBITDA was a loss of $(17.20)M in the first quarter 2018, contrast to a loss of $(46.30)M in the first quarter of 2017 reflecting improved expense management and operational efficiencies. Sequentially, adjusted EBITDA improved $2.50M quarter-over-quarter from a loss of $(19.70)M in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Liquidity and Capital Resources:
- Cash and cash equivalents was $203.50M as of March 31, 2018.
- Capital expenditures, counting amounts in accounts payable, totaled $4.80M for the first quarter of 2018, mostly from investments in automation equipment as Blue Apron continued to strategically invest to further drive operational improvements. This represents a reduction in capital expenditures from prior year levels following the substantial completion of the Linden fulfillment center
The Company offered net profit margin of -22.80% while its gross profit margin was 29.30%. ROE was recorded as -155.60%. The stock, as of recent close, has shown the weekly downbeat performance of -5.33% which was maintained at -20.60% in this year.
How to Set Alarm in Windows 10
How to Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 10
How to Find the Steam Folder on Windows 10
How to Change Your MAC Address on Windows
How to Clear Java Cache on Windows
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
How to Invest in GTE Technology [Updated]
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
How to Turn off Airplay on Iphone – Quick Method
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch