Ubisoft today has released Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Version 1.10 and 1.11 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
As being mentioned that Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Legacy Of The First Blade DLC is coming in early 2019. According to that, Ubisoft released the patch 1.1.0 to support the first episode of Legacy Of The First Blade DLC, and also added a Mastery Level system to the game. The patch 1.10 will also bring improvement to HDR functionality, including some options to set walking speed.
In practically, the patch 1.1.0 adds a lot of new contents to the game, on the other hand, the patch 1.11 is made for fixing some issues, such as Tier 6&7 Burning’s issues, Poison Damage perks to working properly, and some texture issues on multiple characters.
The 2 new updates come with the size 2.8 GB on PS4, 2.9 GB on Xbox One, and 2.3 GB on PC. For more details of the 2 new updates, you can see below:
- Addressed an issue that prevented Tier 6&7 Burning and Poison Damage perks to work properly
- Addressed various texture issues with robes on multiple characters.
Check out the most notable changes with Patch 1.1.0 below.
Warning: Please note that these release notes contain major story spoilers.
- Added support for the 1st Episode of the Legacy of the First Blade DLC and the third installment in the Lost Tales of Greece.
- Added Mastery Level system to the game.
- Added fast travel points to Mythical Creatures.
- Added an option to dismantle items directly at Blacksmiths.
- Wearing the full set of a Legendary Armor now gives more powerful bonus than the version available for engraving.
- Addressed a display issue that caused Stats upgrades to appear downgraded after Level 50.
- The Child of Poseidon achievement/trophy will now unlock when conditions are met.
- [PS4] Addressed an issue that caused screenshots taken to appear black in the Capture Gallery.
- [PC] Added an option that allows players to set walking speed.
- Added support for the first Episode of the Legacy of the First Blade DLC, Hunted, to the game.
Will release on December 4.
- Added the third installment in the Lost Tales of Greece, The Image of Faith, to the game.
Will release in December.
- Available after reaching Episode 5.
- Quest will appear in the quest log after having met the quest giver in Elis.
- Look for a blue quest giver icon.
Features & Improvements
NEW! Added Mastery Level System to the game.
- Mastery Level increase specific statistics attached to the Assassin, Hunter, and Warrior ability trees and uses ability points to upgrade bonuses.
- The Mastery level Menu becomes available when reaching Level 50.
NEW! Added fast travel points to Mythical Creatures.