Don’t underestimate this incredible fruit by its tiny size. Dried apricots are filled to the brim with essential nutrients and fiber. If you’re looking for a tasty way to improve your vision, heal your heart and repair your skin then reach for these little fruits. Fresh apricots undergo a drying process which removes water without declining their nutritional status. Their health benefits are even more increased that help you combat various diseases. Dried apricots contain ample dose of calcium, iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, phosphorous, potassium. Half cup of dry fruit serving is equal to one serving of fresh fruit. One serving of dried apricots includes eight halves of fruit or roughly 28 g.
Following are some amazing and incredible health benefits of tiny nutrient-dense dried apricots.
• Relieves constipation: dried apricots contain pectin and cellulose. Pectin helps in maintain water level whereas cellulose is insoluble fiber which acts as mild laxative and add bulk to feces. So they help in relieving constipation. You can start off by eating 4, 5 halves of dried apricot. You can increase the quantity up to half cup of little more than this. But eating too much can cause cramping
• Combat anemia: dried apricots provide you with a good amount of iron and copper. People who are iron deficient and anemic should incorporate dried apricots in their diet. They help in the production of hemoglobin. Copper present in apricots enhances the absorption of iron by the body.
• Lowers high cholesterol levels: pectin is natural soluble fiber present in dried apricots, helps in binding the extra cholesterol from blood, and removes it out of your body. It reduces the level of LDL (low density lipoprotein) which is notorious for promoting various heart related diseases.
• Improve and preserve vision: you’ve probably heard that carrots are the best treat to your eye for their vitamin A content. Apricots share this key feature with carrots. Vitamin A present in dried apricots delay age related macular degeneration (AMD) by 20 per cent. Other nutrients that delay this vision issue include vitamin C, E, copper, zinc and other minerals and surprisingly all are present in apricots. There is currently no cure for AMD but diet can prevent and delay the onset of this disease.
• Regulation of heartbeat: potassium is the vital mineral that plays a key role in the regulation of electrolyte and fluid balance in the body. It is involved in functioning of heart muscles and improves heartbeat. Dried apricots contain good amount of potassium
Half cup = 1 serving
• Calories: 157
• Carbohydrates: 40 g
• Fiber: 4.8 g
• Protein: 2.2 g
• Fat: 0.4 g
• Vitamin A: 45% RDV
• Calcium: 5% RDV
• Vitamin B6: 5% RDV
• Magnesium: 5% RDV
• Vitamin C: 1% RDV
Just the right amount of right food can take your health to next level providing nifty benefits.
How to Add Friends on Nintendo Switch
How to Earn Bells in Animal Crossing – 5 Ways
How to Add a Stop on Apple Maps
How to Get Peacock TV on Roku
How to Cancel Your Peacock Subscription and Change Plans
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Register Songs in Animal Crossing
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch