Whatsapp has now brought a new beautiful feature as always and that it has launched stickers on its chat App. The feature is already on the Apps such as Messenger, WeChat etc. WhatsApp Stickers feature is coiled for both Android and IOs, yet people having IOs are limited to enjoy all the features regarding stickers.
WhatsApp has set 12 stickers packs by default. Thus, people Android cell phones may have easy access to third-party apps and stickers in Google Play Store. But IOs have not been given this option. Android users are given option of sending stickers to their chats after generating their own WhatsApp stickers pack. They can also convert their selfie and photos in stickers.
Detail is as under:
WhatsApp Stickers: How to turn a selfie into a WhatsApp Sticker through your Android phone
- Download the ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ in your phone from Google Play Store.
- Now open the App and choose “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the name of sticker pack.
- Touch the new list option. A page will be opened of empty sticker’s trays.
- Add the icon of stickers pack and choose next to add a new customized WhatsApp sticker.
- When you select the empty tray, you would be requested to take phote, the new one or the photo from your gallery. Select the ‘take a photo option’ for selfie.
- As soon as you will select a photo, it’ll be uploaded as a new image editor tool; part of the ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app.
- You can crop the photo too.
- On finishing, choose the Publish Sticker Pack option.
- Add these stickers to your WhatsApp account accept.
- Enjoy sharing the customized stickers to your WhatsApp chats.
Thos note worthy thing is that customizing WhatsApp stickers are solely for Android sets and people havig Androids can have minimum 3 and maximum 30 stickers
Stickers and GIFs are the best options to express your current feeling. But WhatsApp stickers give you more effective choice for making your chat highly personalized.