Obtaining a raise and taking on additional responsibility are just two of the many benefits of getting a job promotion. Using LinkedIn to announce your new employment status is a great way to celebrate your accomplishments, but it may also indicate to potential employers that you’d be a good fit.
In order to promote that promotion on both the desktop and mobile versions of the platform, you’ll need to follow these steps.
Read Also: How To Add Resume To LinkedIn
How to Add a Promotion on the LinkedIn website
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account if necessary by visiting linkedin.com and entering your credentials.
2. Select “View profile” from the “Me” menu in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. The pencil icon will appear when you hover your mouse over the job you wish to modify. (If you’re adding a new position, you’ll click the + sign at the top of the “Experience” section of your profile.)
4. Enter your new job title and any other information that has changed; if required, check the “Update my industry” and “Update my headline” boxes to indicate that you have made the appropriate changes.
5. To ensure that your contacts are aware of your promotion, select the “Share with Network” option from the drop-down menu.
6. Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
How to Add a Promotion on the LinkedIn Mobile App
Regardless of whether you’re using an iPhone or an Android device, the procedure is the same:
1. Launch the LinkedIn app and sign into your account if necessary.
2. Select “View Profile” from the drop-down menu beneath your profile photo.
3. Scroll down to the “Experience” area and click on the pencil symbol to edit your information.
4. Select the pencil symbol once more next to the position you wish to alter.
5. Make the necessary modifications to reflect your promotion (and toggle on that option to share your promotion with your network, if desired).
6. Tap “Save.”
What does Promoted mean on LinkedIn job posting?
Jobs that show on the LinkedIn job search results page with a ‘Promoted’ tag next to the job title are jobs that are relevant to you based on your profile and will display on the job search results page. These positions are advertised directly on LinkedIn by the firms who are recruiting.
How do you write a promotion announcement on LinkedIn?
You should write a post on LinkedIn to announce your promotion. This article should highlight what you’ve learnt from your prior position and how glad you are to have been promoted. Thank your manager and coworkers for all of the chances they’ve provided you with, and note how they’ve helped you to advance in your current position as a result of their efforts.
What does Promoted in LinkedIn mean?
On its website and mobile applications, Linkedin allows marketers to place native advertisements in the news feeds of its users. Linkedin posts that are marked as ‘Promoted’ contain an image ad, a link, a video ad, or a carousel ad. If you notice a post that has the word ‘Promoted’ under the company or individual’s name, it implies that the post is an advertising for that company or people.
How to Find and Unlock All New Sonic in Find the Sonic Morphs?
PS Plus Premium’s Cloud Streaming Does Not Support PS5 Games
AMD confirms first PCIe 5.0 SSDs will launch alongside Zen 4
How to Charge Your Apple TV Remote
How to Get Disney+ on Your VIZIO Smart TV
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch