Spotify retains a detailed record of your listening history, both for your convenience and to better tailor the music recommendations that it makes to you. It is possible, though, that you will have to go through some hoops in order to locate your listening history. However, once you’ve located it, you’ll be presented with a totally up-to-date list of everything you’ve lately listened to.
Find out how to access your Spotify listening history on both your phone and computer by following the steps below.
Read Also: How to Download Songs on Spotify
How to See your Spotify listening history in the Mobile App
Spotify’s mobile app has two methods to access your listening history. Neither are accessible in the Android app, but both are on the iPhone app.
To see your whole listening history, Spotify is presently testing a feature in the iPhone app that allows you to go back months at a time. In addition, you have the option of seeing only the songs you’ve heard or the playlists you’ve created.
For now, this feature is simply a test, and it may be deleted at any time. For the time being, however, you can access it via the following link:
1. Open Spotify and touch “Home” at the bottom of the screen. Make sure your app is up to date.
2. Tap the clock symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen. Your Listening History will be shown as a result of pressing this button.
3. All of your recently listened to playlists will be shown by default. If you’d want to see the previous few weeks or so of your playlist history, just scroll down a bit.
4. Tap the symbol in the upper right corner that looks like a peg — this will reveal a menu where you can pick “Songs and episodes.”
5. A list of all the songs and podcasts you’ve listened to in the last several months is now available. You can see them all by scrolling down, and you can play any of them by tapping on it.
In the “Add Songs” area, you may see a condensed version of your listening history. If you have an iPhone or Android phone, you can accomplish this.
1. Begin by opening the Spotify app and selecting “Library” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
2. Select a song from your library. Tap “Create playlist” and then “Create” if you don’t already have one.
3. Click the little “Add tracks” button underneath the playlist’s name.
4. To add music, swipe left three times from where you are on the “Add songs” screen. In the “Recently played” section, you should be able to find yourself. On Spotify, this shows the past 100 or so songs you’ve listened to.
5. You may listen to a preview of any song by tapping its title, or you can add it to your playlist by tapping the + symbol.
How to see your Spotify listening history on the desktop app
On a Mac or PC, it’s a lot easier to see your listening history.
1. The Queue symbol in the bottom-right corner of the desktop programme may be accessed by clicking on it. With an arrow in one corner, it appears to be made up of three lines.
2. Click “History” at the top of your Queue screen after you’ve opened it.
Your listening history will now include the latest 50 or so songs you’ve listened to. Keep in mind that this history is only kept for music you’ve listened to on your desktop and that it is erased each time you close the programme.
Can I see my entire Spotify history?
Spotify’s desktop version does not allow you to view your whole listening history. Only recently played songs are displayed. To get a longer list of songs you’ve listened to, you’ll need to download a file containing all of your Spotify data…. Go to the “Download your data” area at the bottom of the page.
Tricks to Becoming a Stellar Real Estate Agent
The crossover between Fortnite and Dragon Ball Super appears to be happening once again
The SmartThings iOS app from Samsung now allows you to manage your home’s material goods
How to Send Robux to a Friend on Mobile
How to Enable or Add Add-ons in Your Hulu
The LG 2023 OLED Lineup, Including the Z3, G3, and C3 OLED Series, Presented at CES Includes Brand New Features
How to Make The Under Your Skin God Roll in Destiny 2
4 Budget Saving Practices in Custom Software Development
Returning after being absent since the time of Covid is Fortnite’s long-lost plague doctor
How to Use Apple TV Remote on an iPhone or iPad
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Gaming1 year ago
Battlefield 2042: Five Most Important Tips
Gaming1 month ago
How to Change the Appearance in Stardew Valley
Gaming4 years ago
Epic Games Store Offline Mode is Coming – Tim Sweeney
Technology8 months ago
Online Casinos And eCommerce Platforms Use These Modern Technologies And You Can Too