NetLimiter is an extreme web traffic control and observing device intended for Windows. You can utilize NetLimiter to set download/transfer move rate limits for applications or even single association and screen their web traffic. Alongside this one of a kind component, Netlimiter offers a complete arrangement of web measurable instruments. It incorporates constant traffic estimation and long haul per-application web traffic measurements.
Principle NetLimiter highlights:
- NetLimiter shows a rundown of all applications imparting over the system its associations move rates and the sky is the limit from there.
- You can utilize NetLimiter to set download or transfer move rate limits for applications, associations or gatherings of them. With points of confinement, you can without much of a stretch deal with your web association’s transfer speed (data transfer capacity shaper or transmission capacity controller)
- The measurable instrument gives you to follow your web a chance to traffic history since you’ve introduced NetLimiter.
Extra system data:
- NetLimiter gives you and extra data like WHOIS, traceroute and so on.
- Standard scheduler, Remote organization, Connection blocker, Running as WinNT administration, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule supervisor and scheduler, Zone based traffic the board…
NetLimiter 4.0.50 bug fixes:
- Unfit to associate with an unexpected port in comparison to 4045.
- Erroneously shown hubs in Activity for remote PC.
- Mistake message The information zone go to a framework called is excessively little during login.
- added interpretation to Norwegian Bokmål.