No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.76 is Available Now For PS4, Xbox One and PC
After enough time waiting, today No Man’s Sky has released the updated version 1.76 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The new update has added various bug fixes and improved the gameplay. It was also updating the stability and performance improvements of the game itself.
In previous, No Man’s Sky has released major updates named by Vision Update. This update included the new planetary biosphere, more colorful worlds, new fauna and flora, archaeology, salvaging, and much more. However, the players complained that there were still some issues in this game.
Now, the new No Man’s Sky update 1.76 expected to fix all the issues which appeared in the previous update. And hopefully will give improvements in this game to gain back the trust from the players.
Here are the notes from the version 1.76:
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would request that Coprite was planted without the player knowing the Coprite recipe.
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong Nip Nip recipe.
- Fixed an issue where commas were missing from some large numbers in mission notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some of the new hazardous flora would not appear on certain planet types.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Ball to become permanently stuck in a refiner output (this fix prevents any new occurrences, existing blocked refiners continue to be blocked).
- Fixed an issue that caused too few crates to spawn near buildings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from firing while the Blaze Javelin is equipped.
- Improved the appearance of the Bubble Cluster and Glitching Separator when displayed in your base.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Portable Reality Generator.
- Fixed a collision issue with the ceiling of the space station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug strings to be visible when selling items at a trade terminal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the placement of infinite fireworks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Mission Tier progress to be incorrectly reported in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping a freighter in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing Community Research progress in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in multiplayer when encountering anomalous creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when encountering strange rocks.
No Man’s Sky currently available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.