With the developments in technology and the increasing stress levels of the job, more and more working on the computer and AC environment is something that leads to a number of problems on of them being eye bags. No matter what, these are not at all a pleasing thing of sight.
The causes of Eye Bags are:
- Water retention,
- Travelling for a long period of time,
- Sun exposure,
- Too much drinking alcohol
Looking at the causes of the eye bags, the sufferers usually go for quick cosmetic solutions that make them end up with saggy eyes and depriving condition. That is why this article brings the readers the natural ways in which the baggy eyes can be cured easily.
The ways are suggested below:
- Cold Compress: as simple as the name sounds, the treatment simply involves putting cold ice bags on the eyes in order of get rid of the problem. The ice cubes should be wrapped in a bag and continuous massaging around the affected area will help the eyes to feel relieved.
- Teabags: tea bags are known for the antioxidants it contains. Cooling the tea bags and placing them under the eyes where the sogginess is will help the eyes feel rejuvenated again.
- The cucumber idea: exactly! This is what you see in the movies. It works. Cucumber contains astringents and anti-inflammatory properties that allow the eyes to feel comfortable and refreshed.
- Coconut oil: this is one of the ways proved effective for curing the baggy eyes. The coconut oil is rich in vitamins and minerals and replenishes and rejuvenates the skin under the eyes. Just apply some coconut oil below the eyes with the help of cotton and let it sit for some time.