World War 3, the hardcore modern battlefield, developed by The Farm 51. Recently, The Farm 51 has released new updates for the multiplayer military FPS World War 3. The update adds some new contents, including a Team Deathmatch mode. And definitely alongside with many fixes and improvements.
The game will be design in two teams (10 vs 10), named with Team Deathmatch mode. In Team Deathmatch, the two teams will battle in rounds of a fast-paced close-quarters battlefield. Along within the Warsaw shopping mall map, on the day and night scenes.
Addition with some new weapons, the MSBS Bullpup, a new IFV Boxer vehicle, a Russian Partisan uniform, and a new dynamic spawn system. Although these are only active in the Team Deathmatch mode.
Curious about the details from this new update?
Below you can check out for the new content and features updates:
- New game mode: Team Deathmatch,
- New map: Warsaw Shopping Mall (TDM only),
- New weapon: MSBS Bullpup,
- New vehicle: IFV Boxer,
- New uniform: Russian Partisan,
- New vehicle armor: RPG nets for IFV Boxer and IFV Bumerang,
- New spawn system (TDM only for now!).
- In-game grenade selector (just like a gadget),
- Backend: Progression system (first pass),
- Thermal scopes (first pass),
- Backend: Item unlocking,
- Backend: Server authentication,
- First tests of the changing day/night system (TDM map only).
And what about the improvements? The new update also has developed some improvements, as you can see below:
- Changed “Performance Boost” to “CPU Performance Boost” for a better reflect,
- Tweaked RPG explosion,
- Flash hiders are now functional,
- Added chat window to summary screens,
- Adjusted blast rad for >25mm rounds to the fixed splash damage values,
- Anti-Tank mines damage reduced to 600, now 2 mines are required to destroy a vehicle,
- Improved UGV durability against RPG projectiles: 1 Tandem or 2 Single Stage are enough to destroy a UGV,
- Reduced smoke grenades uses from 5 to 2,
- Reduced ricochet chance on >25mm projectiles,
- TDM summary screen map display name,
- Reworked armor pricing and masses,
- Changed P: to L: since we’re showing latency to the server, not straight ping,
- Tweaks to thermal vision post process,
- Menu thumbnails updated,
- Various animation tweaks (idles, reloads),
- Matchmaking improvements,
- Many more minor tweaks and improvements.
And for the major updates, which definitely worth for the players to find out is about the gameplay along with the optimization:
- Added Thermal scopes: Medium-magnification scopes (Thor SM, MM) and high-magnification (Odin LM),
- Added a new assault rifle: MSBS-B. It’s chambered in .300 Blackout make better damage than other Western rifles but will cost bigger bullet drop, high damage drop-off and strong kick,
- Vepr nerfed with increased recoil,
- Tor damage reduced, making it only slightly more powerful than the G29. However, due to .50 cal’s AP performance, it will make more damage when hitting the enemy directly into the chest plate,
- Sniper rifles had their bullet velocities lowered, comparable to ARs now,
- RPGs nerfed: Reduced blast radius on basic warheads, reduced damaged, and also damage falloff on Frag warheads (for weakening and injuring enemies over a larger area and not for killing them with a cheap shot),
- Adjusted the Frag RPG warhead to make it more easily recognizable,
- New prototype weapon muzzle flashes.
- New particle effects for Support Strikes: Artillery, Airstrikes, Carpet Bombings, now it will be easier to know which one is being used,
- Fixed splash damage for >25mm caliber rounds, now splash damage decreases properly with the radius of the explosion,
- You will no longer vault while reloading,
- Tweaked spawn locations on all maps.
- Reworked muzzle particles to reduce FPS drops when firing,
- New impact particles,
- Lowered attachment count on certain vehicle armors,
- Level streaming improvements,
- Collision optimizations,
- Continuous optimization effort on all fronts,
- Added optimized light to all TPP muzzle flashes.
A full development roadmap for World War 3 has also revealed from The Farm 51. Some new upcoming contents have added for the big updates. Here you can check out the development roadmap for what’s coming to World War 3 below ( you can click on image for full resolution):
World War 3 is available now for PC in Early Access. Last but not least, let’s check out the World War 3 trailer below!