This tool is a Swiss armed force blade for overseeing codecs and codec settings. Codec Tweak Tool will examine for broken channels and expel them. In the event that the apparatus recognizes something that is broken, it will at that point brief you with the subtleties and you will be given the alternative to evacuate the wrecked thing. Produce a point by point log of all introduced codecs and channels, empower/debilitate in excess of 250 prevalent codecs and channels (in the event that they are introduced), oversee favored source channels, and reset settings.
With this tool you can do things like:
- Output the vault to recognize and evacuate broken references to codecs and channels.
- Empower/impair in excess of 200 famous codecs and channels (on the off chance that they are introduced).
- Oversee favored source channels (a.k.a. splitters).
- Identify broken codecs and DirectShow channels. Fix issues with the standard DirectShow channels of Windows. A fix for a particular sound issue.
- Produce a content record with point by point data pretty much all introduced codecs and DirectShow channels, alongside other significant framework data.
- Reset settings to prescribed qualities for some prevalent codecs and DirectShow channels.
- Arrange sound yield settings for a few mainstream sound decoders.
- A few design choices for a couple of DirectShow channels that don’t have an effectively available interface for those alternatives.
- Simple access to the setup interfaces of different codecs and DirectShow channels
- Reinforcement the settings of a few codecs and DirectShow channels.
- Supplant your present settings with those from a past reinforcement.
- Oversee DirectShow channels – Enable or cripple DirectShow channels.
- Oversee ACM/VFW codecs – Enable or cripple ACM/VFW codecs.
- Empower or cripple DirectX Media Objects.
- Design your favored DirectShow source channels (a.k.a. splitters) for a few basic document expansions.
- Empower or cripple the age of thumbnails for a few basic video document organizes in Windows Explorer.