FlashBoot empowers you to introduce an occurrence of the Windows OS onto a USB stockpiling gadget, engaging you to boot any PC from that gadget. With FlashBoot, you’ll have the option to stroll about with a completely utilitarian establishment of Windows 10 or 8.1 in your pocket, prepared to go under any condition. Need your most loved application, record, game, or program when you’re sitting before a weird PC? Simply break out your USB gadget arranged with FlashBoot!
FlashBoot Free can introduce crisp duplicate of Windows to USB thumbdrive, and FlashBoot Pro can make a bootable clone of your current Windows establishment (counting applications, settings, records, amusements, programs and so on).
Likewise FlashBoot Pro can make installable clone of Windows 7, Windows 8.x or Windows 10 which can be utilized to right away duplicate all your applications, settings, archives, diversions and programs from old PC to another PC (even with disparate equipment), move working framework from HDD to SSD, move OS from/to RAID exhibit, duplicate OS between virtual machine and genuine equipment, or switch Windows boot strategy among UEFI and non-UEFI. This element can be utilized to increase unpartitioned plate space for double boot arrangements by reinstalling your OEM duplicate of Windows set up. Also, this self-extricating reinforcement of Windows will be of good use on account of next ransomware infection assault, bombed Windows update, or accidentally erased document.
Utilizing FlashBoot, you can introduce Windows 7 to a new PC or new PC without any issues. (Because of the absence of building USB 3.0 help, the establishment of plain Windows 7 to new PC bombs directly on the principal screen: mouse, console and boot gadget are out of reach to plain Windows 7.) FlashBoot can get ready Windows arrangement on USB thumbdrive with slipstreamed drivers, so you can rapidly and effectively introduce Windows 7 to any new PC, even Kaby Lake, and Ryzen stages. Other than of builtin USB 3.0, NVMe and RAID drivers, FlashBoot can likewise slipstream client provided drivers.
Lastly, FlashBoot encourages the establishment of more seasoned working frameworks, for example, Windows XP, from USB thumdrive, and running minified rendition of it (known as BartPE) from USB thumbdrive. You can even utilize FlashBoot to manufacture self-removing independent EXE records that contain precisely what you need, for fast arrangement at whatever point you need it. On the off chance that limit of USB thumdrive was diminished by different apparatuses, at that point FlashBoot will consequently recoup it to the full limit.
Highlights accessible just in FlashBoot Pro ($ 29.95)
- Make a bootable clone of Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 on USB thumbdrive, which will boot freely from the primary OS on HDD/SSD
- Make an installable clone of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 with discretionary driver joining (USB 3.0, NVMe, AHCI/RAID or client provided drivers)
- Plan USB thumbdrive for the establishment of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Vista to interior HDD/SSD with driver reconciliation (USB 3.0, NVMe, AHCI/RAID or client provided drivers)
- Plan USB thumbdrive for the establishment of Windows XP to interior HDD/SSD
- Introduce small scale adaptation of Windows XP (BartPE) to USB thumbdrive, which will boot freely from the primary OS on HDD/SSD
- Make self-extricating chronicles (USB formatted with predefined content)
Changes in FlashBoot 3.2r:
- Refreshed prepacked Intel NVMe driver: included help for PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A55 stockpiling gadget.
- Fix for Windows 7 UEFI loader for similarity with present day PCs without VGA equipment: beginning from this variant, local LCD screen goals with discretionary dark sidebars is utilized rather than coarse pixels to further improve similarity with current equipment.
Download: FlashBoot 3.2r | 49.4 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: FlashBoot 3.2r Portable | 48.9 MB
Links: FlashBoot Website | Changelog | FlashBoot User Guide (PDF)