TikTok is a video-sharing program that makes it simple to register several accounts; therefore, you are free to utilize it for whatever cause inspires you to register for yet another one of these accounts. The one and only thing you need to keep in mind is that you cannot set up a new account with the same information that is linked to an existing account that you already have. This is the only thing you need to keep in mind.
One phone number or email address, for instance, cannot serve as the primary contact information for more than one account at the same time. Aside from that, creating a new login is a piece of cake and will only take a few minutes of your time. The following are the stages:
Read Also: How to Appeal For a Ban on TikTok
How to Make a New Account on TikTok
Using your phone number
1. Launch the TikTok application on your mobile device, be it an iPhone or an Android.
2. In the drop-down menu that appears in the bottom-right corner of your screen, choose the option that is labelled “Me.”
3. A separate tab devoted solely to displaying your username will appear at the very top of the page.
4. Select “Add account” from the list of available options in the menu.
5. From the drop-down box, select the option that says “Use the phone or email.”
6. If you wouldn’t mind sharing it with me, what year did you make your debut?
7. When you have finished entering your phone number, proceed to the next screen and click the “Send code” option.
8. Via text message, we will provide you with a code that consists of four digits all together. After entering the code, a new account will be established for you automatically, and there will be nothing further that you need to do on your end.
Using your email address
1. Download and start using the TikTok app on your mobile device.
2. Select “Me” from the menu located in the lower-right corner of the screen.
3. Your username will be shown at the very top of the screen in its own tab.
4. Choose the “Add account” option from the menu.
5. Select the option that says “Use the phone or email” from the drop-down menu.
6. Could you kindly tell me your date of birth?
7. In the menu that appears at the top, select “Email.”
8. After providing your email address, proceed to the following step by clicking the “Next” button.
9. After providing a password for your TikTok account, proceed to the following step by selecting “Next” from the available options.
10. After giving your brand-new TikTok account a name, click the “Sign up” button to finish creating your account and get started using the app.
How do I upload photos to my TikTok account?
To add photographs to a slideshow on TikTok, tap the plus sign (+), then select Upload > Image from the menu that appears. After that, choose the pictures you wish to upload, make any required adjustments, and then pick the Post button. To add photographs to a TikTok photo template, first select Templates by tapping the addition sign (+), then select a template by selecting it from the drop-down menu, and then select Photos to finish.
If you want to include a hashtag in a post that you produce on TikTok, first type the symbol for the hashtag, which is a pound sign (#), then type the phrase that you want to use as the hashtag after the pound sign. In your submission, there should not be any punctuation, spaces, or special characters in any of the fields.