You will find an absolutely amazing number of secrets to unearth across a variety of biomes in Remnant 2, providing you with plenty of reasons to go through these areas again and again. You are extremely unlikely to stumble upon one of the game’s best-hidden secrets when exploring the space wasteland of N’Erud, which is an item that will enable you to unlock the Engineer archetype. This is true regardless of the number of times you play through this region. In this essay, we will walk you through the steps necessary to unlock the Engineer in Remnant 2:
Read Also: How to Upgrade Armor In Remnant 2
How to Unlock the Engineer in Remnant 2
Your search for the Alien Device, which you require to unlock the Engineer, will start on one of the N’Erud maps. You will need to find it before you can unlock the Engineer. If you are prepared, load your weapons, round up your companions, and continue forward.
1. N’Erud must be traversed in order to reach the second overworld. You will either acquire the Timeless Horizon or the Eon Vault as a result of this, but it does not make a difference.
2. The next step, which will be the most time-consuming, will involve locating the edge of the map, where you will locate the fog that will harm you if you enter it, and then continuing along that edge until you reach a particular location.
3. This location will never disappear, but it will appear in a different part of the map for each person each time. You should search for a region that is slightly elevated on the left and is located close to a number of stone pillars and stalagmites.
4. This is when the element of counterintuition comes into play. You need to go into the dangerous fog in this direction, so be sure you know what you’re doing before you go into it so that you don’t end up dying before you can collect the Alien Device.
5. Keep running through the mist and jumping over the gap.
6. You will locate the body of a Technician here, and you can loot their armor from their body.
7. You need to make an abrupt turn to the left, then continue moving forward and descending a short cliff in order to retrieve the Alien Device before the fog consumes you and you perish.
8. Deliver the Alien Device to Wallace in Ward 13 so that he can give you the Drazyr Caliper in return for it. This will allow you to unlock the Engineer Archetype.
How To Get The Engineer Archetype
If players know where to look, earning the Engineer character class is a breeze compared to the other hidden Archetypes in Remnant 2. To unlock this class, players must find an item and return it to Wallace in exchange for experience. The true difficulty of this task lies in the fact that this artifact is located in N’Erud yet is extremely well hidden.
To obtain the Engineer Engram, players must first locate the Alien Device, which can be found in either the Timeless Horizon or the Eon Vault, the second major map region on N’Erud. The Alien Device is located at the very edge of the map, and can be accessed by traversing a concealed platform and falling off the edge. Finding the right spot to penetrate the cloud of hazardous gas can mean the difference between life and death for players, as the gas is all across the map.
The precise placement of the ledge may be hard to determine, as many features of a map may be moved about if the campaign or adventure is rerolled. However, once they leave the area’s portal, players should head in a leftward direction. After making a left, players must make their way through a maze of stone spikes and a platform in a somewhat straight line. To reach the platform, the player’s character must enter the toxic gas through this opening, leap across the opening, and aim to the right.
Where is the Engineer Archetype in Remnant 2?
You must travel to the Eon Vault or the Timeless Horizon, the second overworld zone in N’Erud. The Alien Device needed to get access to the Engineer Archetype is just outside the border of that map.
What’s the best Archetype in Remnant 2?
Handler, “Man’s best friend,” stands up to the cliche in Remnant 2, as the Handler Archetype proves to be one of the most reliable choices for traversing the game’s many worlds.
What is the most fun solo class in Remnant 2?
We recommend the Handler as the greatest single-player class. The Handler can make use of pretty much any secondary archetype, however the Medic and the Summoner are two good examples. The former lets you maintain healing and buffing yourself to increase your survivability in solo games.
What is the easiest solo class in Remnant 2?
Because of the medic’s ability to heal themselves and the handler’s ability to use the dog to draw aggro, these two classes are the most beginner-friendly. If you are able to play to its strengths, any class has the potential to be successful.
How long to beat Remnant 2?
The current length of Remnant 2 is between 18 and 20 hours for the main plot. It can take up to 80 hours to earn a completionist trophy. There is a catch, though, so keep that in mind. During your initial run through of Remnant 2, you’ll explore procedurally generated landscapes.