“More than 150 games now support DLSS technology, which boosts the fps and simultaneously improves the picture quality in games using a deep neural network,” NVIDIA press service announced. The manufacturer has already named a list of titles that will get new opportunities thanks to DLSS. Whose fans will be able to enjoy the new quality of the picture? Let’s find out.
What is DLSS?
NVIDIA DLSS – is an improved AI-based rendering technology that boosts graphics performance and quality by leveraging dedicated Tensor Cores in GeForce RTX™ graphics cards. DLSS increases the frame rate and at the same time improves the picture quality in games using deep neural networks. By the way, a deep neural network is about to be used by slot fans for discovering winning combinations in games provided on https://www.source.bet/best-online-real-money-casino/
The company advertised the technology as a key improvement for all GeForce RTX 20-series GPUs at the September 2018 release. The idea was to boost gaming performance for gamers playing at high resolutions with high graphics settings as well as ray tracing (RTX) enabled. This was done by rendering the game at a lower resolution than native, such as 1440p if your resolution was 4K, and then upscaling it to the original resolution using AI and deep learning. The goal of this revolutionary algorithm is to provide native-level image quality with higher performance.
Key Games to Play with DLSS
According to the manufacturer, new capabilities due to the “revolutionary” rendering technology using GeForce RTX-based graphics cards will get:
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human. According to the company, there is a twofold increase in performance, and the improved general illumination, reflections, sun shadows, etc. thanks to the DLSS and ray tracing, which provides a new experience for PC owners with GeForce RTX;
- Martha Is Dead. Users will get a more realistic experience thanks to DLSS, as well as smoother frame rates, ray-traced shadows, and reflections;
- Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis. DLSS boosts performance by more than 40% at max graphics and rendering resolutions. Gamers will be able to play at 60 fps in 4K resolution;
- SCP: Pandemic. NVIDIA claims up to 90% performance boost with DLSS in 4K at 100 fps;
- Shadow Warrior 3. DLSS will speed up the calculation of the visual effects in the game;
- Sifu. With up to 45% performance boost, any GeForce RTX user will be able to play at 100fps in 4K;
- Supraland Six Inches Under. The expected performance boost is up to 65%, up to 60fps in 4K on all GPUs.
Besides, the brand-new GeForce Game driver by NVIDIA is released for Elder Ring, GRID Legends, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, and Total War: Warhammer III alongside other improvements and fixes. The package can be downloaded on the NVIDIA official site.
PS5 restocks are returning to Walmart in June
How to Use an Apple Watch
How to Change an Apple Watch Name on Your iPhone
Roblox Error Code 403 Fix – Is Roblox Down Right Now
How make your village more pleasant and safe
Is Neverwinter Online Crossplay? 2022 All Platforms
Is The Forest Cross Platform?(PS4 & Xbox) Everything You Need to Know
How to Invest in GTE Technology
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in 2022
Best Skyrim Name Generator – Find All Kinds of Skyrim Names
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide1 month ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch