Running away from zombies, finding no bullets, do you also find yourself stuck in the game? This article will guide you on how to open lockers, find safe codes, weapons locations and many other points of interest.
If you have ever faced Mr. X in Resident Evil 2 Remastered and you could not survive because you lacked the necessary weapons or ammunition then we can understand your problem. Don’t worry, you are not the only one out there. Mr. X is a sneaky killer who can corner you anywhere in the game. Good news is that this guide will tell you the location of almost every crucial item that you are going to need for survival. From Mr. Racoon’s location to best weapons in the game, we will provide you with all the details.
This article includes all the general tips that a Resident Evil player should know. It covers how you can deal with zombies, find extra ammo and other information on the map which you might have missed during the tense play. This information can be extremely vital when Mr. X appears in front of you out of nowhere.
Safe Codes: The game contains three locked safes. These safes contain precious inventory items and high damage weapons that will make your gameplay a lot easier. Good thing is that codes for these safes remain same whether you play with Claire or Leon. Following are the details of safe codes in Resident Evil 2 remastered:
- Police Station West Office: –
- Safe Code Combination: 9 Left, 15 Right, 7 Left
- Reward: A hip pouch that will increase your inventory space greatly.
- Police Station Waiting Room: –
- Safe Code Combination: 6 Left, 2 Right 11 Left
- Reward: Muzzle Brake for Leon’s Matilda and High Capacity Mag for Claire’s JMB HP3 firearm.
- Sewer Treatment Pool Room: –
- Safe Code Combination: 2 Left, 12 Right, 8 Left
- Reward: Shotgun Stock for Leon’s W-870 and Reinforced Frame for Claire’s SLS 60
Locker Codes: In Resident Evil 2 remake, lockers are designed like a safe. They need a code combination to open. Locker do not contain very high-level item but usually there are boxes of bullets in there. And when you are running from a horde of zombies, these bullets can really make a difference. Following are the location of Locker Codes around the Police Station:
- Leon’s Desk: –
- Code for right desk: NED
- Code for left desk: MRG
- Reward: Matilda Stock for Leon and Speed Loader for Claire’s SLS 60.
- Men’s Locker Room, Police Station: –
- Code Combination: CAP
- Reward: Shotgun ammo for Leon and flame rounds for Claire’s grenade launcher.
- Third Floor, Police Station: –
- Code Combination: DCM
- Reward: Magnum ammo for Leon and submachine rounds for Claire.
Weapons: Resident Evil 2 remake offers plenty of firearms choice. You can find many weapons with upgrades for each of them. By finding both: weapon and its attachment, you can turn a simple pistol into a semi-auto burst machine.
- Leon’s Weapons:
- Matilda: It is a standard issue pistol for Leon so there is no need to search room after room for this one. You can find extended magazine upgrade in the West Office at 1st floor, Muzzle break in Waiting Room at 2nd floor and Gunstock in Parking Garage for this pistol.
- W-870 Shotgun: Shotgun can be found in the Safety Deposit Room on the west side of 1st But to open this room, find the Weapon Locker Card which is hidden in the Art Room at 2nd floor. Shotgun can be upgraded with Long Barrel located in Kendo’s Gun Shop and Stock which is present inside a safe in Pool Room of Upper Sewers.
- Lightning Hawk: This extremely powerful pistol is not easy to find. Firstly, you have to obtain S.T.A.R.S badge and turn it into USB that will open the armory in the S.T.A.R.S office. To find the badge you must visit the library, there is a book that you must take to the Art room. Combine the arm with the book and place it on the statue. The statue will give you a scepter showing a red jewel. This red jewel is to be placed in a box in the interrogation room. If you think this pistol is worth the trouble, perform all the above-mentioned steps and pick up the Lighting Hawk that is placed inside the Armory. It can be upgraded with Long Barrel and Red-dot sight. Long Barrel can be found in Underground Facility in a glass case while Red-dot sight can be obtained from the S.T.A.R.S office.
- Chemical Thrower: Chemical Thrower is the best weapon to wipe out lickers that are mostly present in the sewers. It can be found in the Supplies Storage Room, just hanging there on a wall. But to pick it, you must solve a puzzle. Chemical thrower can be upgraded with a Regulator that is placed inside the Nap Room.
- Claire’s Weapons: –
- SLS 60: It is a standard issued pistol that is given to Claire at the start of the game. This simple pistol can be upgraded with Speed Loader to increase reload speed and Reinforced Frame. Former one can be found in the West Office at 1st floor while the later one is present in the Treatment Pool in upper Sewers.
- JMP Hp3: A much better pistol than SLS 60 with high damage. This pistol can be found in the Parking Garage. JMP Hp3 can be upgraded with High-Capacity Magazine placed in a safe of Waiting Room at 2nd floor of the Police station.
- Gm79 Grenade Launcher: This grenade launcher is better than having a shotgun at your disposal. Though we would not recommend using it in a close combat as the blast radius can damage your character as well. Grenade Launcher can be found by the same way you find Leon’s Shotgun.
- MQ-11: This SMG can be found in the Armory of the S.T.A.R.S office. With high fire rate and a silencer upgrade this can be ideal to kill some zombies without alerting lickers or Mr. X in the game. The process to find MQ-11 is same as you find Lighting Hawk for Leon.
- Spark Shot: This pistol will release an arc that will electrify any zombie in your way leaving him shocked for a limited time. It can be extremely useful when you are trying to run away from Tyrant. Spark Shot can be found in the lowest point of sewers. This pistol can be upgraded with High-Voltage Condenser that is placed inside the Nap Room of Laboratory.
Mr. Racoon locations: If you don’t mind looking for a trophy item during this amazing survival game, Mr. Racoon is the one. It can be found at a number of different places and collecting them all will give you an achievement award. Following are the location of Mr. Racoon in the game:
- Police Station Firing Range: On the ground near a target.
- Police Station Break Room: Between a bunk and a brown leather bag near a sink.
- Police Station Chief’s Office: On the table, right by the stairs.
- Police Station West Office: On top of the boxes placed above shelves in the corner.
- Police Station, Clock tower room: At the end of backdoor near a window.
- Police Station S.T.A.R.S Office: On the desk right by the monitor.
- Sewer: On the floor near water pipes.
- Incinerator Room: Between the pillar and a large bag.
- Sewers: Placed in the corner, at right side of blue wheel barrow.
- Cafeteria: On a table beside TV set.
- Nap Room: In one of the sleeping pods.
- Police Station: In the plants at the entrance.
- Police Station, East Storage Room: Hidden on top of boxes placed on the shelves.
- Bus Dashboard: On the dashboard of a bus behind the police department.
- Orphanage Nursery: Inside the little cupboard.
Google Announces ‘Stadia’: A Cloud-Based Gaming Service
We all know Google as the search engine, YouTube, Gmail, Maps and of course their tracking our movements and all that jazz but they are bringing something else into their portfolio, something Big. The company announced a Gaming and entertainment service named ‘Stadia’ at GDC 2019, a cloud-based game streaming service. The concept is not new by a long shot but when a company like Google announces it, it becomes legit and a big deal.
Any game that is available on the service is yours, allegedly and theoretically. No matter the hardware, as long as you have a screen that has an internet connection such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, tv etc.
Running high fidelity games, and upcoming titles, the services requires so much juice at the back end to make this service viable. To which, Google has come up with a spec sheet for their cloud units which can easily compete with a fully decked out gaming pc out there.
Let’s check out the specs shall we:
GPU – 10.7 teraflops – 56 computing units – HBM2 Memory
CPU – Custom x86 Processor – 2.7 GHz – Hyperthreaded – AVX 2
Memory – 16GB RAM – 484GB/s transfer speed – L2+L3 Cache of 9.5MB
Now let’s get some perspective from the current benchmarks.
Google compared the stats on stage, PS4 Pro runs on 4.2 teraflops while Xbox One X stays capped at 6 teraflops and the rest can be balanced from here. In plain words, these units that Stadia with custom AMD GPU can easily leave a current generation console a run for their money and matches PC is terms of speed and quality, at least in theory.
— Chris Welch (@chriswelch) March 19, 2019
While people with consoles sitting in their living rooms thinking about the new generation machines to come out with better internals and better games, Google is trying to change the game altogether.
Google claims that at launch, gamers will be able to enjoy 4K resolution with 60 fps with HDR and better quality surround sound. Not only that, similar resolution and fidelity will be translated into streaming the game live on YouTube channel will be possible. All of this sounds so promising and a gamers and streamers dream. In future, the stats will move to 8K at 120 fps but there is no solid word on that front.
It sounds ridiculous to any PC gamer who hears that the streaming service will be able to run the titles in 4K while most PCs today can’t do that but imagine if your game can’t run in 4K but the servers a lot you a secondary unit and now you are running the game with not one but two gaming PCs. This however requires back end support from the developers to allow such a thing to happen, but I am not certain if that will be possible right from the get-go.
Stadia controller is something I am really interested in especially if it will connect to multiple devices including mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, or even consoles. The controller looks similar to DualShock by Sony but with a cleaner look and two new buttons: Capture and Smart function. In case you are not interested in buying yet another controller and find a place to charge it, then you can use any controller you want as long as it connects to the internet device running the Stadia app or service.
The caveats are two major ones with this service; it won’t be available worldwide and you require one heck of an internet connection to play and stream the game. If you can surpass these hurdles and Google is able to deliver on these alleged perks then this will be the new gaming benchmarks and may end up reforming the industry.
Devil May Cry 5 Mod: The ‘Kylo Ren’ Plays from the Star Wars Character
Devil May Cry 5 is one of our preferred rounds of 2019, and CAPCOM has been on a flat out move this year, with recreations like Resident Evil 2 Remake, and the new development for Monster Hunter: World. Presently, we as a whole realize V looks a great deal like Adam Driver, who plays Kylo Ren in the ebb and flow Star Wars set of three, and this Devil May Cry 5 Mod gives you a chance to play as him in the game.
We’re actually shocked this mod has just barely discharged, as individuals made examinations since the V as a character was uncovered in the trailers.
‘Kylo Ren’ will swap V’s ensemble and his stick with Kylo’s lightsaber in both red and purple hues. To introduce this mod, you’ll have to pursue the means underneath;
Prior to running the mod director just because, guarantee all PAK records in your DMC 5 organizer introduce are unmodified (to effortlessly do this, right-click the game in Steam and pick “confirm document trustworthiness”)
Run mod chief, click on “Oversee Mods” and snap on mods to introduce or uninstall them, for this situation, introduce the Kylo Ren mod. That is all you’ll have to do and you can play as Kylo Ren in Devil May Cry 5 with alternatives of both the Red and Purple Lightsaber.
Microsoft ‘Halo Infinite’ Now Run On Xbox Scarlett, What to Expect
The current year’s E3 was a noteworthy occasion, and fans got the opportunity to see such a significant number of recreations being exhibited at the occasion. In any case, there was one specific game which was making its arrival after an extremely lengthy timespan, and it is the forthcoming Halo Infinite. Fans have been energized as far back as Microsoft first uncovered the game, and after the current year’s exhibit, the promotion has expanded exponentially.
343 Industries built up the principal individual shooter game, and it will be the starting title for Xbox Scarlett, so fans have incredibly high expectations from, and it’s a conspicuous response, as the Halo establishment is a fan-top pick. It is the 6th portion in the arrangement, and it will be proceeding with the story after Halo 5: Guardians. As of late, Microsoft uncovered what fans could anticipate from the up and coming title, and we have accumulated all the ongoing updates and data with respect to the game, so here is all that you have to think about the up and coming Halo Infinite.
In a meeting with Euro Gamer, manager of Xbox Game Studios, Matt Booty said that their first-party studio has direct access with the group chipping away at the Xbox Scarlett and the group taking a shot at Halo gets immediate access to what is being kept running on the equipment of Project Scarlett.
So the group will have more thought on the cutting edge reassure, and ideally, the group can utilize that to further their full potential benefit while creating Halo Infinite. Matt uncovered that clearly, the game would run well on Xbox One and different gadgets at the same time, the presentation is best on Xbox Scarlett.
Matt prodded that the up and coming Halo Infinite will have a greater thickness of life in its reality and they will work acquire more subtleties the light of the world. Matt hasn’t uncovered the full subtleties as he needs to stay quiet till the discharge date, in any case, this is sufficient to get fans progressively energized.
Corona Infinite is required to discharge at some point in 2020 alongside Xbox Scarlett. Stay tuned to Otakukart for more updates.
Love Island Season 5 Episode 50 ‘Episode 43’ Promo and Live Streaming Down
SyncBackFree 126.96.36.199 [Update]
Driver Genius Pro 188.8.131.52
Google Web Designer 5.1.1.0611
FastStone Photo Resizer 4.3
Patrick Rothfuss Introduce New Book of ‘The Doors of Stone’ Release Date and Details
The Last of Us Part II Release Date Delayed, Gameplay and Details
Vinland Saga Episode 4; When is the Episode 4 Coming Up?
Google Announces ‘Stadia’: A Cloud-Based Gaming Service
Attack On Titan Chapter 119 Release Date Confirmed
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
- Gaming6 months ago
[Solved] Mobile Legends Guide, How to Collect Free Battle Points, Free Cash and Diamonds
- Gaming3 months ago
Roblox Robux Generator: Free Unlimited Robux a Quick Guide
- Guide6 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans
- Gaming6 months ago
Garena Free Fire Cheats; A Guide to Get Free Diamonds and Coins
- Gaming3 months ago
Easy Ways: How to Get Free Robux on Roblox
- Gaming8 months ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch
- Gaming6 months ago
How to Get Free Coins in FIFA 19; Tips and Tricks FIFA 19 Coins Generator Hack Tool
- Gaming6 months ago
Anno 1800: What You Need to Know; Release and System Requirements