Calibre is an open-source digital book library the executive’s application that empowers you to deal with your digital book accumulation, convert digital books between various arrangements, synchronize with well known digital book peruser gadgets, and read your digital books with the included watcher.
It goes about as an e-library and furthermore takes into consideration position change, news channels to digital book transformation, just as digital book peruser match up highlights and an incorporated digital book watcher.
Calibre’s highlights include: library the board; group transformation (all major digital book designs); matching up to digital book peruser gadgets; bringing news from the Web and changing over it into digital book structure; seeing a wide range of digital book positions, giving you access to your book accumulation over the web utilizing only a program.
New highlights in Caliber 3.45.0:
- Content Server: Allow adding or evacuating arrangements to a book by means of the alter metadata page.
- ToC Editor: Allow the client to control whether copy headings are incorporated or not when creating ToC from headings
- Propelled search exchange: Remember the last engaged field in the hunt by title/creators tab
- Transformation: Performance improvement for books that have numerous HTML records that all incorporate the equivalent CSS templates
- Kobo driver: Add choices to all the more absolutely control the age of spread pictures, to lessen the size and upgrade the quality
- Bolster caption in Douban metadata module
Calibre 3.45.0 bug fixes:
- Linux: Workaround for bug in late Linux pieces that makes the Kindle discharge after bore interfaces with it.
- DOCX Input: When autodetecting the Table of Contents from headings, work regardless of whether the headings use numbering.
- EPUB Output: If there are no guide components don’t yield a vacant guide tag. Makes Epubcheck upbeat.
- Workaround for sortByColumn being mostly broken in Qt 5.13.0
- Fix a relapse that broke the per_lang_title_sort_articles change.
- Sending an email: Fix a blunder on certain windows machines with non-ASCII hostnames
- EPUB Output: When creating EPUB 3 protect the old-style meta tag to distinguish the spread as Google Play Books does not perceive EPUB 3 spread markup.
- Make index: Fix treatment of the tilde character in BibTeX lists.
- News downloads: Fix off base text dimensions for some content in the file pages.
- Comic Input: Fix off base preparing of funnies with pages that have similar record names in various envelopes when utilizing the “No procedure” choice.
- CHM Input: Fix a relapse that broke preparing of some CHM records.
- Alter book: When auto-shutting labels on composing
- Kobo driver: Fix for ContentType not being characterized blunder for augmentation less non-kepub documents on a Kobo
- Content Server: Book subtleties page: Do not show void lines for vague dates
- Get books: Update Google books and amazon modules for markup changes
- Alter book: Text search: Fix looking for a solitary character in reverse not working
New news sources
- Flight International News by Jose Ortiz
Improved news sources
- Craftsmanship and Letters Daily
- The Wall Street Journal
Changes in Caliber 3.45.1:
- Fix a Windows-explicit relapse in 3.45.0 that caused different blunders in the watcher and proofreader
Changes in v3.45.2:
- Fix a Windows-explicit relapse in 3.45.0 that kept gauge from the beginning on Non-UTF-8 areas with non-ASCII usernames
Download: Calibre 3.45.2 for Windows | Portable | Windows 64-bit | ~60.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Calibre 3.45.2 for macOS | 77.1 MB
Download: Calibre 3.45.2 for Linux
View: Calibre Home Page | Calibre Screenshot