Bandicam is an elite Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It’s high caliber and the recorded document size is incredibly littler than another programming. Moreover, Bandicam limits the CPU use, it will enable a gushing video to be caught in a poor quality PC. Bandicam underpins AVI 2.0 OpenDML augmentations, so the most extreme clasp size is boundless as long as the HDD is accessible.
The Bandicam program makes it conceivable to record a specific region on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan realistic advancements. Bandicam will enable you to do a video record with high pressure proportion, while keeping the video quality closer to the first work, and gives execution far better than different projects that give comparative capacities.
- Video-recording of recreations and gushing recordings
- Recording of diversions, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD goals and catch up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM, and MPEG-1 Layer II sound codec support
- AVI/MP4 media organization support
- Picture catching of diversions and gushing recordings
- BMP, PNG, and JPEG picture arrangement support
- Nonstop picture catching
- Edge rate control (FPS the board)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Improved account execution by utilizing a piece of equipment quickened H.264 encoder
- Bandicam gives equipment quickened h.264 encoder
Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
AMD APP H.264 encoder
Key highlights of Bandicam:
- Bandicam underpins practically the majority of the Fraps’ capacities (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recoded document size is a lot littler than another programming (Bandicam packs the video when recording)
- You can transfer the recorded document to YouTube without changing over (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record more than 24 hours ceaselessly (Auto Complete Recording capacity can be utilized)
- You can record video at goals up to 2560*1600 in high caliber
- Bandicam has less slack than another account programming (It utilizes much lower CPU/GPU/HDD use)
Bandicam 18.104.22.1680 changelog:
- Added the quiet span choice to the AutoComplete Recording capacity.
- (On the off chance that there is no PC sound for xx seconds, the account will stop consequently.)
- The most extreme bitrate for CBR has been changed from 100Mbps to 120Mbps.
- The Bandicam window which is limited to the framework plate will show up by double tapping on the application symbol.
- The recorded video had no stable in Screen Recording Mode if a client tapped the “Quiet” catch in Device Recording Mode.
- The recorded video was adulterated if the PC went into rest mode while recording.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.