Technological progress has developed so rapidly in recent years that sometimes we simply do not have time to keep up with innovations in this area. Just a few years ago, we could not even dream of such achievements, especially in the field of telecommunications services. More and more business enterprises and individual companies are making their choice in favor of IP telephony due to the fact that it is cheaper and offers more opportunities. Virtual phone system is also more convenient to use, and the connection is much faster and easier.
However, when it comes to choosing the most reliable and high-quality provider, there might be some difficulties.
When comparing and choosing among an extensive selection of service companies that provide IP telephony, it is advisable to pay attention to the following main criteria: communication quality, price, international calling plans, experience, number of services, and customer support.
One of such service companies, which meets the specified criteria, is the Freezvon company.
For more than 8 years of operation, Freezvon has succeeded in providing virtual phone service for modern business communications solutions, as it provides its own virtual PBX and numbers in 120 countries for local and international calls.
Services provided by Freezvon
If you choose Freezvon, you have a number of the following options:
- If you need to make a cheap international or long-distance call, the company provides a virtual number that uses not a cellular connection, but an Internet connection.
- Similarly, it is possible to receive and send SMS not only to the phone but also to an email or URL via a virtual SMS number.
- You can also receive faxes via e-mail with a virtual fax number.
- The numbers provided by the company are multi-channel, so it is possible to make several calls at once.
- It is possible to make calls, send or receive SMS and faxes all together (the possibility extends to two operations at the same time: call + SMS, call + fax).
- Unlimited free calls for your customers to you through the multi-channel 800 toll-free number, which, in addition, can divert calls to SIP, mobile or landline phones.
- To create telephone systems without additional equipment for your office, Freezvon provides a package of various VoIP and PBX telephone services.
Also, an important function for every service company is technical customer support and prompt communication in case of questions or requests. Freezvon’s customer support service works 24/7, which makes it possible to ask for any help via email, Skype, online chat or contact by calling the phone number convenient for you displayed on the company’s website.
Additional Services provided by Freezvon
In addition, you can use additional services of Freezvon, which will positively affect your business, establish cooperation with colleagues, increase customer confidence in your company, and ultimately improve the atmosphere for profits:
- record greeting messages;
- track call history;
- record of calls;
- conditionally divert calls;
- use the IVR menu;
- use the voice mail;
- create different groups, including a blacklist;
- set background music, etc.
Call cost control is greatly facilitated in connection with the following aspects: tracking the history of incoming and outgoing calls with appropriate charging; restriction of unauthorized calls. In particular, international or regional, according to the security profile when using virtual numbers.
You can also differentiate between business and personal calls using one phone. Calls from business partners are forwarded to a specific device from a virtual number.
The Caller-ID function will be useful if necessary to divide calls into business and personal.
How To Buy a Virtual Number?
If you have decided to become an owner of a virtual number, then you shouldn’t be worried about the connection difficulties as Freezvon provider sells them to legal entities and individuals in a few simple steps. All you have to do is register on the website and order the number you are interested in and follow further easy instructions, or contact customer support if you have any questions.