Airtel is one of the most admired telecom operators in the country due to the fabulous service and attractive packages. The telecom giant provides prepaid and postpaid mobile connection, broadband internet connection, and DTH television services. For the Airtel Prepaid mobile subscribers, the Airtel new recharge plans promise even better benefits. Under the new recharge plans, the customers can not only get the generous daily data limits but also extra data packages which can be used to download and browse till their heart is content. Here are some of the best Airtel prepaid recharge plans that along with the usual features and benefits provide extra 4G data benefits.
- 2 GB Extra Data – The 2 GB extra data is valid on all prepaid plans of 28 days validity that are priced above INR 219. The data is valid for one month and there is no limit on how much of it can be sued in a day. The plans that this is applicable to include INR 219, 249, 279, 298, 349, 398, and 448 prepaid plans. The plans also provide daily data starting from 1 GB, unlimited local and STD calls, and 100 daily SMS. Airtel Thanks Rewards of Airtel Xstream subscription, Free hellotunes, and Wynk Music App subscription, and other OTT app subscriptions are also included.
- 4 GB Extra Data – All the prepaid plans with a validity of 56 days are provided 4 GB extra data by Airtel. The plans that have 56 days validity start From INR 399 and come with a minimum of 1.5 GB daily data. Unlimited Local and STD calls, Free Hellotunes, Wynk Music, and more. The plans that come in this category include INR 399, 449, 558, and 599.
- 6 GB Extra Data – The 6 GB extra data is applicable for plans starting INR 379, and which have a validity of 84 days. The plans mostly come with a minimum of 1.5 GB data, unlimited Local and STD calls, and daily 100 SMS. The exception is the INR 379 plan which comes with 6 GB total data, unlimited calls, and a total of 900 SMS. The plans on which this is applicable include INR 379, 598, and 698.
- Data only plan at INR 48 – Another option for the customers to get extra data is to recharge their account with INR 48. This comes with a 3GB total data top-up that is available for 28 days. The top-up doesn’t have any talktime or SMS.
- INR 401 offer – The INR 401 recharge comes with 30 GB total data valid for 28 days and a 1-year subscription to Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription. There are no calling or SMS packs available with them.
These Airtel offers are great for getting 4G data which can help you enjoy streaming, browsing, and downloading the content you want anywhere and anytime. Customers can also get additional rewards such as a Shaw Academy subscription and cashback on the FASTag coupon. To get more of these data offers the customer can visit the prepaid plans page on the Airtel website or recharge through the Airtel Thanks App.
How Common are Social Media Crypto Scams?
Expectations for Tesla in the Coming Years, Based on the Last Presentation
How To Give Gifts In Stardew Valley
How to Farm Coal in Stardew Valley
5 Common Samsung Problems & Their Fixes
Is Neverwinter Online Crossplay? 2022 All Platforms
Is The Forest Cross Platform?(PS4 & Xbox) Everything You Need to Know
How to Invest in GTE Technology
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in 2022
Best Skyrim Name Generator – Find All Kinds of Skyrim Names
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide1 month ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch