10 Best SEO Software For Small Business
To help your small company grow, you need the greatest SEO tools available. Managing and increasing your company’s search engine optimization might be difficult without the right tools. Using the correct SEO tools may help your company rise to the top of search engine results pages (SERPs) like Google.
Many search engine optimization tools are available, though. It might be tough to identify which tools are worth studying and investing in. SEO tools for small enterprises are the focus of this piece. You may use these tools to manage and improve your small company SEO efforts using these resources.
What to Look For in Small Business SEO Software?
Choosing the finest SEO software for your company should take these elements into consideration:
- Research and monitoring of keywords depending on your service area.
- Analyzing competing websites’ search engine rankings and backlink profiles.
- For managing and revising local citations for businesses.
- Features for keeping tabs on one’s internet reputation.
- Possibility of tracking and analysing website traffic and the effectiveness of website content.
- Possibility of generating reports to keep tabs on your SEO progress
Small companies may take use of a plethora of SEO solutions available on the market. Depending on their scope, certain software platforms provide a more comprehensive set of features than others. Depending on your SEO goals, you may need to employ more than one tool.
What Are the Best SEO Tools for Small Businesses?
The following is a ranking of the top 20 small company SEO software products based on our testing and evaluation.
1. SE Ranking
SEO platform SE Ranking features a keyword rank tracker, a website audit, keyword research tools and backlink tracking as well as competition analysis and more.
A prominent Semrush alternative is SE Ranking, which offers customizable price options and comparable all-in-one tools for monitoring keywords, analysing keywords and rivals, auditing websites, as well as making reports. SE Ranking
- With the aid of a constantly updated database, do extensive keyword research and competition analysis.
- Insightful SEO analysis of a website, including recommendations for improving on-page and off-page factors.
- You may set up notifications for any changes to your company’s website or a competitor’s site using the SEO tool’s unique page changes tracking feature.
- Set up extensive SEO reports for you and/or your team to review on a regular basis.
- Use the platform’s built-in social media tools to monitor and publish to Facebook and Twitter.
- With the SEO software, you may choose from a variety of plan choices, including the amount of keywords to monitor, the frequency of rank checks, and the length of your membership.
If you’re searching for an economical Semrush alternative for small enterprises, go no further than SE Ranking. Here’s more information on how SE ranking price works.
SE Ranking offers three set monthly or yearly plans with a variety of choices to change the pricing of each plan depending on the amount of keywords to follow, how often to update ranking data, and the subscription term. Annual billing allows you to save up to 20% off regular prices.
- Essential: Starts at $23.40 per month – For new marketers and freelancers.
- Pro: Starts at $53.40 per month – For businesses and marketing teams.
- Business: Starts at $113.40 per month – For large agencies and enterprises
2. Google Analytics
A Google Analytics (GA) tag should be placed to the website of every small company owner. With Google Analytics, you can monitor and analyse your website traffic for free.
With Google Analytics, you may learn a lot about your website’s visitors. Find out where your visitors are coming from, how they are browsing your site, the most popular pages, and the average session length.
A maximum of 100 Analytics accounts may be set up, each with a limit of 1 to 50 properties. Website, app, or gadget are all considered properties in GA.
- If you use Google Analytics, you can see where your site’s visitors are coming from, including search engine traffic (from Google and other major search engines), social network traffic, and more. You may also see information about your actual location, such as the city and state, which can be useful for evaluating the quality of local traffic and its relevance to companies in the service region.
- Google Analytics makes it simple to see how visitors use your site, including which pages are visited, in what order, and for how long.
- Google Search Console (GSC) and Google Analytics may be linked, allowing you to easily access insights for pages and keywords from GSC in Google Analytics.
- If a given page or set of landing pages was visited or a link was clicked or a phone call was made, you can use Goals in Google Analytics to monitor your intended conversion activities (call tracking software required).
For a little monthly fee, you may upgrade to the premium version of Google Analytics. Google Analytics is sufficient for the vast majority of organisations. However, for major businesses, Google also offers Analytics 360, a premium add-on that includes more sophisticated capabilities including limitless data and reporting.
3. Google Search Console
When it comes to keeping an eye on your website’s visibility in Google Search, there’s no better free tool than Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools).
Your website’s visibility in Google Search is managed using Google Search Console. Registering for Search Console is as simple as signing into your Gmail account, creating a new domain name, then verifying that the domain you want to use really exists.
Upload sitemaps and new pages to Google using GSC, check whether pages are appropriately indexed in Google Search, make sure all your sites are responsive to smartphones and tablets, and much more using GSC.
A Google account has the capacity to store up to 1,000 different properties. To keep track of many domains or folders, Google suggests setting a distinct Search Console property for each one.
- In order to have your material indexed by Google quickly, you may submit your website’s xml sitemap file (which is normally created by your website platform or by a plugin like RankMath or Yoast if you’re using WordPress) and new website pages.
- If you’d want to see which of your website pages are generating search impressions and prompting visitors to go on to your site, you may use Search Console.
- Using Search Console, you can see which pages have been flagged for removal from Google’s index and which websites have been penalised for things like link spam or keyword stuffing.
- With the aid of Google Search Console, you can see whether your site pages are mobile-friendly and troubleshoot any loading or performance difficulties that you may be experiencing.
- Check out the connections that Google has found leading to your site, as well as the internal links that connect your pages.
Google Search Console is a free service.
4. Google Business Profile
Creating a free Google Business Profile profile is advised for local companies with a physical presence and service-area enterprises in order to boost your exposure on Google Search and Maps.
Google My Business was the former name for Google Business Profile (GMB).
Get your company included on Google Maps and Search by creating a Google Business Profile. This may occur if customers do a web search for your organisation or the items or services you provide on a local level.
- An active Google My Company (GMB) account allows consumers to submit evaluations of your business on the search engine’s site, which may enhance your local search rankings compared to other businesses in your area, establish confidence in your brand, and increase sales.
- Google My Company (GMB) profiles are an excellent approach to show public information for local searches and consumers, such as a business description, hours of operation, images and a link to your website.
- Your company listing’s visibility in local searches and Google Maps results may be tracked using GMB. You can also see how frequently your business listing appears for certain search queries, as well as how many phone calls and picture views it has had (if you use the GMB profile call button).
Creating a Business Profile on Google is free.
5. Google PageSpeed Insights
In order to quickly assess a website’s page load speed and identify any performance concerns, PageSpeed Insights is available.
As a direct ranking factor for both Google Search and AdWords, page speed is a crucial issue to keep an eye on while optimising your site.
- Check for any third-party code that slows down the loading of your website, such as WordPress plugins.
Google PageSpeed Insights is free to use.
6. Google Trends
If you’re looking for a free tool to do basic keyword research and track local search trends, Google Trends is a great option.
If you want to see how popular a search term is in a certain place, you may use Google Trends. Google Web Search, Image Search, News Search, Google Shopping, and YouTube Search all include keyword trending features.
Advanced keyword research using data such as monthly search volumes and other useful information is possible with SEO tools like Semrush or SE Ranking. Please see below for more information about the most popular all-in-one SEO tools.
- Compare different search queries and get a chart of their interest (use) over time.
- Gain insight into seasonal demand for search queries connected to your company and geographies serviced.
- Discover relevant subjects and search queries that are most utilised and gaining in popularity, which will help you plan out keywords and themes to study deeper and generate content for.
Google Trends is free to use.
Semrush, a major all-in-one SEO software platform, offers a free Google Chrome extension called SEOquake.
SEOquake offers free tools for monitoring your website’s SEO data while you’re still on the go.
However, SEOquake is a valuable free tool for getting high-level domain insights for sites that appear in Google’s search results and doing basic web page audits.
- In order to diagnose any internet page, SEO quake offers a free basic SEO audit, which includes some quick advice next to the finished page analysis and will help you ensure that your company’s website does not have any serious concerns.
- The number of indexed pages and the estimated number of backlinks to the site may be used to determine the size and significance of a website.
- See how many keywords you’re already utilising, as well as those of your rivals, are populating a given page’s content by using a tool like WordTracker.
- SEO quake, a browser extension, may be used to scan the websites of competitors and get the information listed above.
SEOquake is a free plugin for your browser.
In addition to keyword research and backlink analysis tools, Semrush also provides site audits and keyword ranking monitoring.
When it comes to all-in-one SEO tools, Semrush has the most capabilities and the most SEM, SEO, and PPC data available.
- If you’re looking for fresh keywords connected to your company or sector, Semrush’s database is a great place to start. It includes local projected search volumes as well as keyword ranking competition.
- Verification of the on-page SEO optimization of your website’s individual pages.
- To find new chances, search, evaluate, and compare competitors in your area or business with relation to keyword rankings, backlinks, and predicted site traffic.
- Based on the content of your competitors, gap analysis tools might reveal the themes and keywords that you can enhance or add to your site.
- Set up SEO reports that are automatically generated for you or your staff.
- In addition to distributing your public company information to directory sites, Semrush delivers a unique listing management add-on function that enables you manage your Google and Facebook listings from inside the programme, as well as monitor reviews and customer recommendations.
A comprehensive range of SEO tools and services, including top keyword research, rank tracking, and competition data, can be found in Semrush for small companies. Visit this page for additional information about Semrush’s pricing options.
- Pro: $119.95 per month – For new marketers and small in-house teams.
- Guru: $229.95 per month – For businesses and marketing consultants.
- Business: $449.95 per month – For large agencies and enterprises.
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool that includes a powerful site explorer, backlink research, keyword research, ranking monitoring, and site audit capabilities.
- Using Ahrefs’ site explorer tool, you can see where your rivals’ backlinks are coming from, as well as how much traffic they’re receiving from organic search.
- An updated database of search terms for your business or your competitors, with estimated monthly search volumes, keyword difficulty levels for ranking, demand trends, and more.
- With the help of the rank tracking tool, you can keep track of your keywords and see how they compare with those of your competitors.
- Link-building opportunities and low-competition topics for new content can be found by examining the top-performing content in your niche with the Ahrefs Content Explorer tool.
- Paid plans give you access to competing sites, while the free version only allows you to use their site explorer tool on your own.
Checking Ahrefs is a good idea if you’re interested in learning about your competitors’ backlinks, search ranks, and expected search traffic.
If you can afford it, I suggest utilising Ahrefs in conjunction with other local SEO and rank tracker tools to do a competitive study.
- Lite: $99 per month – For new digital marketers and freelancers.
- Standard: $179 per month – For small businesses and marketing teams.
- Advanced: $399 per month – For growing businesses and marketing teams.
- Agency: $999 per month – For large agencies and enterprises.
For a low price, Nightwatch is a sophisticated keyword rank tracker application that delivers precise rank tracking down to the zip code level, as well as additional capabilities such as backlink monitoring, site audits, and scheduled reports.
- As a user of Nightwatch, you’ll get daily updates on the positions of your tracked keywords across a variety of search engines, including Google (Bing), Yahoo!, and DuckDuckGo.
- As a result of the rank tracker’s ability to access any Google Data Center in the world, you can obtain incredibly precise information about keyword rankings down to the level of a single state or city.
- Since you can track keywords across multiple locations and across multiple competitors’ websites, this is one of the best SEO rank tracking tools for multi-location or service-area businesses.
- With the help of Google Analytics and Google Search Console, you can view your website data in a variety of visually appealing ways.
- In their $39/month starter plan, Nightwatch offers up to 500 daily keywords tracked, 50 websites tracked, and 5,000 pages of site auditing.
Nightwatch is a good alternative for monitoring a large number of keywords for your company site, as well as for keeping tabs on your competitors. Maintain a list of keywords for each of your company’s locations and/or service offerings.
Search engine rankings may be seen for particular sites, locations, devices and search engines using powerful segmenting tools.
- Starter: $39 per month – For freelancers, SMBs, and marketers with a limited budget.
- Optimize: $99 per month – For growing SMBs and marketing agencies.
- Agency: $369 per month – For large agencies and enterprise businesses.
What is Small Business SEO?
The term “little business” refers to a Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of enhancing your company’s visibility in local Google look results for terms that prospective new consumers search for.
What is Small Business SEO Software?
Small business SEO software is a sort of software application or platform used to study, analyse, and monitor data relevant to company and website visibility in search engines like Google.
Why Use Small Business SEO Tools?
Small company SEO solutions provide practical data to improve SEO strategy, making them more successful for small firms.
The use of SEO software solutions may help you save time and money while also increasing the visibility of your company in local search results, giving you an advantage over your rivals and ultimately resulting in more leads and sales.
This comprehensive list of the best SEO tools for small companies should be everything that you need to assist you in establishing a good SEO strategy and foundation for your business, tracking progress, and eventually achieving amazing results from your digital marketing efforts for your company.