The Fool on the Hill is a side task in Cyberpunk 2077, and it will require V to gather two tarot cards while they explore Night City. This may take some time. At the game’s conclusion, you’ll find the last two tarot cards. They’re more like scannable graffiti on the wall, and once found, they’ll allow you to have more conversations with Johnny Silverhand. All Tarot Cards’ Cyberpunk 2077 Locations Are Detailed Here.
Read Also: Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty New Ending
What are Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards?
Massive wall murals depicting scenes from the Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards have begun to surface in various locations across Night City, and only V and Johnny seem to be able to see them.
The Magician, the Fool, and the Hangman, among others, all have connotations associated with the Tarot Cards in a standard deck. Once you’ve located your first, head on over to see Misty and Viktor for some further context.
All Tarot Cards Location
Locations of all 24 Cyberpunk 207 Tarot Cards in Night City are listed here.
- The Hanged Man: Affixed to the side of a silver can in the middle of the oil fields.
- The Emperor: On a billboard just inside the Konpeki Plaza entrance on the left.
- The Magician: At the highway pillar not far from Lizzie’s tavern.
- Temperance: In the center of one of the columns outside the Columbarium.
- The Fool: Right outside your apartment’s H10 door in Megastructure.
- The World: At the top of Misty’s Esoterica, on the wall beside the elevator.
- The Chariot: Near Tom’s Diner, on a wall beside a back alley.
- The Sun: On a wall to the left of a road that passes beneath several buildings, to the right of a set of steps.
- The Empress: Just below the entrance to the Empress club.
- The Lovers: The Silver Pixel Cloud theater’s projection booth.
- The Hierophant: You’ll find it on a wall beside some garbage cans just below the Japantown West quick travel point.
- The Moon: To the left of the front door of the Arasaka residence.
- The Tower: At the Arasaka Tower entrance.
- The High Priestess: Four stories up in a residential building. You can grab this item either during the Search and Destroy mission or later on when Arasaka forces guard the building.
- Death: On a sign outside the Embers bar and grill.
- Wheel of Fortune: Near Rooms 103 and 104, beneath the Sunset Motel sign.
- Justice: A sealed container lies beneath the highway, protected by a gate. The tagging occurs on the periphery.
- Strength: A little guard station at the port of entry to a shipyard.
- The Hermit: El Dorado’s scaffolding, outside the pawn shop.
- The Star: At the solar farm, on a little structure located at the base of the enormous antenna.
- King of Pentacles (Phantom Liberty): Across the hall from your place, where Myers lives.
- King of Wands (Phantom Liberty): Where you first meet Reed, on a wall near the basketball court.
- King of Swords (Phantom Liberty): Underneath The Moth pub, next to the back door of Alex’s hidden outpost.
- King of Cups (Phantom Liberty): Affixed to a wall in the area where you first enter Dogtown illegally, near the stadium parking lot.
Tarot Cards reward in Cyberpunk 2077
If you want to know what the 20 Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards in the main game mean, you’ll have to go back to Misty. Doing so will get you the “Wandering Fool” accomplishment or trophy and grant you access to a dream catcher for the niche above V’s bed in her apartment.
There appears to be no tangible benefit for acquiring all four ‘King’ Tarot Cards from the Phantom Liberty expansion. Misty will tell you what they all symbolize, but it seems like you won’t get anything for locating them.
Misty will inform you that you still need to locate two more cards. However, you won’t stumble into them when adventuring. You’ll have to wait a bit to get them all, though, because they’re tied to the game’s many possible endings in Cyberpunk 2077.
Strangely, Misty will let you know that you still need to locate two more cards. However, you won’t stumble into them when adventuring. You’ll have to wait a bit to get them all, though, because they’re tied to the game’s many possible endings in Cyberpunk 2077.
Do the Tarot cards do anything in Cyberpunk 2077?
Despite the name, Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards have nothing to do with traditional tarot. They’re more like scannable graffiti on the wall, and once found, they’ll allow you to have more conversations with Johnny Silverhand.
What is the magician in the tarot card Cyberpunk 2077?
The Magician represents inner strength and the ability to make adjustments using only one’s wits and determination. The Magician is a master manipulator who, no matter how dire the situation, always has one more surprise up his sleeve.
Can we marry in Cyberpunk 2077?
Depending on the gender selections of your V, you may be able to develop romantic feelings for two of them within a single session. You have the option of simply having sexual contact with them, or you can develop your relationship with them further.
Who is the best romance in Cyberpunk 2077?
Both Judy and Panam are excellent potential partners for V in Cyberpunk 2077, and the only thing that may decide between them is V’s gender.