Cyberpunk 2077’s primary narrative is massive, and the game’s supplementary material will keep you occupied for a long time. Numerous side missions and gigs can be undertaken, and they all help to further develop the world of Night City. Additional Cyberpunk 2077 material, including the Sweet Dreams side mission, was released alongside the Phantom Liberty downloadable content bundle. This is a completely optional mission, and you will not be punished in any way for failing to accomplish it. Nonetheless, finishing the game is highly recommended. Indulge in Cyberpunk 2077 with the help of this page’s tutorial!
Read Also: Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty New Ending
Cyberpunk 2077: Sweet Dreams Walkthrough
Complete Sweat Dreams
Visiting Stefan will kick off this mission. He is selling rare Braindances but be warned: they don’t come cheap. After that, you can utilize his booth’s equipment to take a look at them. However, if you do that, you will be knocked unconscious and awaken in an unfamiliar location. You need to get your stuff back and get out of here ASAP.
Retrieving Your Equipment
As soon as you open your eyes, you will find yourself bare. You should get your belongings back as you probably spent a lot of time acquiring them.
- Right after you wake up, switch to stealth mode and sneak through the blue door.
- The guard inside has to be eliminated. In any case, you can enter the chamber to his left and murder or knock him out.
- He enters the room to his left and proceeds to the secret passageway in the wall. A guard will be standing on your right, but you can safely disregard him.
- There will be several security personnel in here. Use Quickhack on a fan above them to keep them occupied as you quietly make your way to the far side of the room. The cabinets on the right are where you’ll find your gear.
Escaping the Scav Hideout
After retrieving your gear, you can choose between two exits from the Scav Hideout.
- All-Out Approach. Your gear will allow you to reduce any surviving Scavs to the Stone Age. The time to begin shooting at the Scavs has come. But beware, because this is their haven, there will be many of them here. So get ready, and then wipe them out completely.
- The Underhanded Approach. Follow the map’s instructions to advance in your stealthy Ninja ways. Make liberal use of Quickhack’s distraction features along the way. Kill anybody who gets in your way stealthily. This manner, you can escape without any trouble or loss of ammunition. They (the Scavs) won’t even notice your presence. You can consider the side objective complete once you’ve escaped.
What is the best outcome of Cyberpunk 2077 Sweet Dreams?
To successfully complete the Sweet Dreams side quest in Cyberpunk 2077, V should equip himself with the necessary cyberware.
What are the worst side quests in Cyberpunk 2077?
Side missions such as “Shoot to Thrill” and “Sweet Dreams” are among of the worst in Cyberpunk 2077 due to their lack of challenge and lackluster rewards. Side quests including “Psycho Killer,” “Epistrophy,” “Fool on the Hill,” and “Beat on the Brat” are boring and unnecessary.
Who is the strongest cyborg in Cyberpunk?
The protagonists of Cyberpunk are chrome-obsessed, to the point where their brains can no longer process the fact that they have become more machine than flesh. Adam Smasher, on the other hand, is an entirely mechanical creation who towers over the flesh underneath him. Adam Smasher has lost much of his humanity, both physically and mentally.
Who is the best reaper in cyberpunk?
When it comes to Ripperdocs, Doc Ryder is at the top of his game in Cyberpunk 2077. In all of Cyberpunk 2077, he has the widest variety of Cybernatic implants and upgrades. Doc Ryder Ripperdoc’s MK5 Cyberdeck update is the most advanced available.