Destiny 2 is a game that thrives on the social element. And while you may be off partaking in Destiny’s Festival of the Lost, there are still plenty of ways to enjoy some time with your friends and family! One way would be by “A Weapon of Hope” – an online store for all things related to Destiny. In this article, we will take a look at Lumina – one such weapon from our new Winter Collection: A Healing Hand Cannon which can help get you through those tough battles where health becomes scarce quickly.
Lumina is one of the most unique weapons in Destiny 2 and it can be used both for PVP as well as PVE. Players should discover, complete, and finish a Weapon Of Hope mission to unlock Lumina’s potentials- this questline starts at the same location where Thorn was unlocked before.
In Destiny 2, you’ll find four Exotic hand cannons to choose from. Lumina is the fifth in this season and it can be used as a weapon or something less destructive like for healing your allies. It’s unlike any other gun that has been released before because rather than dealing damage with bullets, its primary function is shooting waves of light which will help heal nearby players who are hurt on the battlefield.
The Destiny 2 A Weapon of Hope mission is a story-driven dungeon that will give players the Luminas extraordinary hand cannon, which has two advantages. In order to reach these benefits, you must first complete this difficult mission and then finish Ascendant Challenge in Destiny 2.
The second level for Weapons of Hope’s questline unlocks an amazing weapon called Lumina – it does not deal much damage but it can reload all your other weapons with solar energy on demand as long as they are equipped! The only problem? You need to get through some tough enemies before obtaining its power yourself…
A Weapon of Hope Quest Destiny 2 Guide – Lumina Perks
Lumina has been popular in the past and is probably worth a get now anyway because of its special advantages. We’re talking two in particular – Noble Rounds and Blessing of the Sky. With Noble Rounds, killing foes will leave behind things called Remnants which can be collected by you for use on an ally to heal them or top off your magazine with their blessing (hence “Blessing” comes from). Gift of the sky transforms these noble rounds into healing as well as giving both allies increased damage capacity.
A Weapon of Hope Quest Destiny 2 Guide – Lumina Quest Walkthrough
A Weapon of Hope is the questline that you must embark on the off chance that you want to get the Lumina hand cannon. Utilizing this Destiny 2 a Weapon of Hope, you’ll have the option to heal your allies and carry some utility to the team which a full-damage assemble would be unable to do. You’ll transform this into Lumina after you saturate it with your force. Here are the mission ventures for the A Weapon of Hope journey:
- Head back to where you discovered Thorn – the Salt Mines. You’ll have the option to plunder a letter from that fateful place in the EDZ. This will be inside a chest at the back of the camp where you discover Thorn.
- You’ll then, at that point be asked to discover a chest in a Lost Sector. The location varies from one player to another.
- You have to nab 250 Orbs of Light, which ought to be easy especially in case you’re attempting. This with a Fireteam; any Orbs got by your mates will check, so do any activity.
- Complete either Blind Well, Lost Forges, or Escalation Protocol until. You top off a point gauge, and generally kill adversaries without reloading.
- After that, you simply have to work Rose into your weapon rotation and complete activities.
- Lastly, you have to complete the 1000 Voices Strike again, while also annihilating. 11 Hive crystals while you’re in the strike. Kill the final supervisor with Rose, and that’s really. The finish of the A Weapon of Hope mission in Destiny 2.
Finishing all those missions means you can transform your Rose into Lumina. As we referenced, its advantages are bountiful and great! Need a hand with anything else on the Moon? Look at our aide on getting the Outlast Gambit Prime weapon.