fmedia is a quick offbeat media player/recorder/converter for Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD. It gives smooth playback and recording regardless of whether gadgets are moderate. It’s very adaptable and can be effectively stretched out with extra modules. Its low CPU and memory utilization spare vitality when running on a scratch pad’s battery.
Play or convert sound documents, record new soundtracks from the receiver, spare tunes from Internet radio, and significantly more! fmedia is a free and open-source task, and you can utilize it as an independent application or as a library for your own product.
fmedia can disentangle: .mp3, .ogg (Vorbis, Opus), .creation, .m4a/.mp4 (AAC, ALAC, MPEG), .mka/.mkv (AAC, ALAC, MPEG, Vorbis), .avi (AAC, MPEG), .aac, .mpc, .flac, .primate, .wv, .wav.
fmedia can encode into: .mp3, .ogg, .creation, .m4a (AAC), .flac, .wav.
fmedia 1.10 changelog:
- GUI: reestablish rundown’s segment width on startup
- GUI: Windows: convert.output is a dropdown list; reestablish on startup
- GUI: Linux: “Convert” order (no custom settings)
- GUI: Linux: “Show Media Info” order
- GUI: Linux: bolster a few settings from fmedia.conf (seek_step, seek_leap, autosave_playlists)
- GUI: Linux: multi-select “Open File” exchange
- GUI: Linux: drag-n-drop didn’t work if a filename contained exceptional characters
- TUI: print data about video codec and goals: .mp4 (H.264), .mkv (H.264, H.265)
- help: Added German interpretation
- line: contract memory utilization of playback things by 70%
- Heartbeat, DirectSound: some sound information could be lost after playback is delayed
- Heartbeat: playback could hang after track has wrapped up
Download: fmedia 1.6 (32-bit) | 2.4 MB (Open Source)
Download: fmedia 1.10 (64-bit)
View: fmedia Home Page | Project Page @GitHub