HBO Max is the new streaming platform from WarnerMedia, and it is only available in the United States at the time of writing. HBO Max is a streaming service that provides access to television programmes, movies, series, and documentaries. A seven-day free trial is available, with a monthly subscription to HBO Max costing $14.99 per month. In case you need to cancel your HBO Max subscription, you should look at the next billing date first. Let’s take a look at how to cancel HBO Max on your Roku device.
Through a feature known as “same-day premiere,” HBO Max broadcasts movies on the same day they are released in theatres. HBO Max allows you to download content so that you can watch it later when you are not connected to the internet. In order to have individualized streaming, the subscription allows for the creation of up to five separate profiles.
Read Also: How to Restart Your Roku TV
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku?
If you have a Roku account, you can purchase an HBO Max membership using your Roku account. You can cancel the subscription that you purchased with your Roku account by visiting either their website or the Roku device. Despite the fact that you have cancelled your membership, you will be able to access the material until the end of the subscription period.
Using the Roku Device
1. Power on the Roku device and then hit the Home button on the remote control to bring up the navigation menu.
2. To locate the app, select the Search option from the menu bar and put in “HBO Max.”
3. Open the HBO Max app on your smartphone and press the * button on your remote to begin watching.
4. From the drop-down menu that displays, choose Manage Subscription from the options.
5. To begin the cancellation procedure, select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
6. To complete the cancellation of your HBO Max membership, click on Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
Using Roku Website
1. Open any web browser on your PC and navigate to the Roku website using the address bar.
2. Make a decision. By selecting the Sign In button, you will be prompted to enter your Roku account’s Email ID and Password.
3. From the Manage Account drop-down option, choose Manage your subscriptions from the list.
4. Find the HBO Max app in the list of possible subscription options by following the steps in step 4.
5. To terminate a membership, select Unsubscribe from the drop-down menu and then click Done to complete the process.
Is a free trial available for HBO Max?
There is no free trial available for HBO Max at this time. For a limited time, though, you may stream HBO Max for free by signing up for streaming services such as YouTube TV, Hulu, and other similar services.
Can you cancel the HBO Max subscription through a Provider?
Consider the scenario in which you are streaming HBO Max through a provider or streaming service such as Hulu, Roku, DirecTV, or another. You can cancel your HBO Max membership by contacting one of these service providers.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch