How to Change Refresh Rate on Chromebook
Since now Google’s Chrome OS supports variable refresh rates it is possible to change refresh rate. There are 2 methods that you can use to change refresh rate on Chromebook. These methods are easy to follow and does not require much time.
To change the refresh rate on a Chromebook, follow these steps:
- Click on the settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Device.”
- Click on “Displays.”
- Select the display you want to adjust the refresh rate for.
- Under “Refresh rate,” choose the desired refresh rate from the drop-down menu.
- Close the settings menu and your refresh rate should be updated.
Keep in mind that not all Chromebooks support changing refresh rate, so it may not be possible on your device.
Method # 2
How to change the refresh rate from 60 Hz to 120 Hz on a Chromebook:
- Use a third-party app: There are a number of apps available on the Chrome Web Store that allow you to adjust the refresh rate on your Chromebook. One popular option is “Custom Refresh Rate,” which allows you to set custom refresh rates for different apps and activities.
- Use the developer settings: Some Chromebooks have developer settings that allow you to change the refresh rate. To access these settings, type “chrome://flags” into the address bar and press enter. Then search for “refresh rate” and select the option to enable it. Keep in mind that this is an advanced feature and may not be available on all devices.
- Use the terminal: Some Chromebooks allow you to change the refresh rate using the terminal. To do this, you’ll need to enable developer mode on your device and then use the terminal to enter a command that changes the refresh rate.
Note that: Not all Chromebooks support changing refresh rate and also you may find some limitation in the resolution or other features when changing the refresh rate.
The newest version of Samsung’s Quick Share app makes devices more discoverable
This leak about Destiny 2’s upcoming Season of the Deep overhaul is ominous
Zoho Expense reviews and pricing
Tips On How To Buy Booming Speakers Online
The Ultimate Guide About Anker’s Soundcore Life Q30
How to Check Apple Watch Storage from Your iPhone
How to Turn On iCloud Photos on Your PC or Mac
How to Edit a Shortcut on Snapchat
How to Use Secret Conversations on Messenger on Mobile
Why Streamers Getting Swatted: Understanding the Dangerous Trend
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Guide1 year ago
How To Get Discovery Plus On LG Smart TV – Complete Guide
News2 months ago
An Open Source 2.5-Inch IDE Solid-State Drive is a Necessity for Your Old ThinkPad
Gaming4 years ago
Bungie Announces Big Changes For The Eververse Store : Destiny 2
Guide9 months ago
How to Watch TikTok on Your TV