This article explains how to change the language on an iPhone, including the language used by Siri and the on-screen keyboard.
Read Also: How to AirDrop Photos from iPhone to iPhone
How to Change the iPhone Language Settings
It is as simple as picking a different language during the iPhone setup procedure to change the language on your iPhone. It is not necessary to restart your iPhone in order to make the adjustment. Your iOS device will automatically detect and load the new language settings, and you will be able to converse in that language within seconds of selecting a different language.
1. To begin, go to the iPhone’s Settings application and select General.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the General option from the drop-down list.
3. Language and region settings can be found in the general settings section, which is located in the centre of the page. The location of your geographical region can also be changed from this page.
4. From the drop-down option at the top of the screen, select iPhone Language from the list.
5. From the drop-down menu, select your new language of preference. For the sake of saving time, enter the first few letters of the language’s search field into the search bar to narrow down the number of results displayed.
6. The Done option is located at the top of the screen once you’ve made your decision on a new language to use.
7. Confirm that you wish to utilize the language that you have chosen in the previous step.
How to Switch Languages for the iPhone Keyboard
It is expected that the iPhone’s keyboard will automatically switch to the new language; however, if this does not occur, you can manually add the new language to the list of available keyboards on the device. When using the keyboard, you can switch between two distinct languages at any time.
1. Launch the Settings programme or return to the main settings menu by using the ESC key.
2. The drop-down menu will have the option General selected.
3. Select it from the Keyboard drop-down menu in the general settings.
4. Keyboards can be found in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Select it.
5. Then, from the drop-down option, select Add New Keyboard.
6. From the drop-down menu, select the new keyboard language you want to use.
If you want to remove any of the accessible keyboards, go to Edit at the top of this screen and then click on the Delete button next to the keyboard that you want to get rid of. There is a red negative sign in the upper right corner of the screen. After you’ve finished deleting the keyboard, click on the Done button.
What Happens When You Change an iPhone’s Language
The entire procedure takes only a few minutes, and once completed, all text in menus and in apps that support the new language will appear in the new language as well as the original language. In addition, changing the language setting will change the language used by the iPhone’s keyboard. However, you will still have quick access to the accent characters required for diverse languages.
If you want Siri to speak in a different language, you may need to adjust the language setting for Siri as well, as it may not immediately switch over.
The iPhone supports over thirty languages, as well as various dialects within each of those languages, so you aren’t limited to just American English when using the device. In addition, you can utilize English from other countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada, or Singapore. Also available are French and Canadian versions, Spanish and Latin American versions, Portuguese and Brazil versions (and a slew of other languages).
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch