We all have WiFi enabled devices these days. Whether they’re laptops, smartphones, or tablets, it seems like we can’t go anywhere without being connected to the internet. If you have an Alexa device from Amazon, you will be happy to know that it is possible to change your WiFi on your Alexa devices.
This article is a quick and easy guide on how to change your WiFi on your Alexa devices in just a few easy steps. Follow this step by step process with pictures and never forget your Wi-Fi password again!
An Amazon Alexa smart speaker can be a helpful addition to your smart home. But in order for it to work with your devices, you’ll need to have a WiFi connection established.
Here’s how to get it done, whether you’re using the Alexa app or the Alexa website.
How To Connect Alexa To WiFi With The App
If you are putting in place a brand new device, just like the Amazon Echo, you could use the Alexa app to attach it to WiFi.
1. Open the Alexa app in your iPhone, iPad, or Android.
2. Sign in for your account, if needed.
3. Select Devices with inside the backside toolbar.
4. Tap Echo and Alexa.
5. Select the device you want to connect to.
6. Next to Wifi Network, select Change, then choose your network and enter your WiFi password.
How To Connect Alexa To WiFi Without The App
To installation a brand new tool the usage of a browser, you need to be the usage of Firefox, Safari, or Edge. Google Chrome will now no longer paintings for tool set-up.
1. Go to alexa.amazon.com and log in on your account.
2. Choose Settings with inside the left sidebar.
3. Under Devices, select Set up a new device.
4. Choose the device you want to connect.