Your face will be shown to the members of the communities that you are a part of on Discord through the use of your profile image. Having said that, there is no reason to save a picture of yourself that you no longer find flattering because there is no use in doing so.
To put your best foot forward in any circumstance, you should do as follows.
Read Also: How To Add Groovy To Discord
Discord Profile Picture Size and Requirements
At the absolute least, your profile picture on Discord should have dimensions of 128 pixels by 128 pixels. This does not, however, imply that you are obligated to resize or crop your image in order to make it fit, even if the dimensions of your photo are larger than those specified in the guidelines. As soon as you upload it, Discord will automatically reduce the size for you to a level that is more easily doable.
The following picture file types are supported throughout the upload process: PNG, JPG, JPEG, and GIF (provided that you are a subscription to Nitro).
How to Change your Discord Profile Picture
You can change the photo that appears in your Discord profile by using either a desktop computer or a mobile device.
1. On your personal computer or Apple computer, start the Discord client application.
2. Navigate to the User Settings by clicking the cogwheel icon that can be found in the bottom-left corner of your screen, immediately next to your profile picture.
3. Go to the tab labelled “My Account,” and then pick the icon labelled “Edit User Profile” that is situated on the right side of the page. It ought to be the case that when you select User Settings, the screen that comes up should be the one that already has the My Account tab on it, and you shouldn’t be need to navigate to it in any other way.
4. Either choose a photo for your profile from the options on the right or click the “Change Avatar” icon on the left.
5. After clicking the Upload option, navigate to the image you want to upload and choose it.
6. After selecting a new picture to display on your profile, click the Open button. Because Discord will automatically crop your photo, the best photos to upload are ones that are already square and centred within the frame.
1. On your mobile device running Android or iOS, launch the Discord app.
2. Choose your photo from the drop-down menu that appears in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Navigate to the top left corner of the page and select the User Profile option or tap on your profile photo to access this section.
4. Repeat step 3, then tap your profile image one final time before selecting Change Avatar from the menu.
5. From the alternatives that are offered, select an image that you would want to use as your profile photo, and then click the Choose button.
6. To keep the modifications, you need to click the Save option, which can be found in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
10 Best NFT Marketplace For Beginners
5 Best CRM Software For Small Business
How to Fish in Sea of Thieves
5 Best Email Marketing Software For Ecommerce
How to Change Snapchat Notification Sound Android
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
Here is the Detail about I Own AMC NFT Value – How Much You Worth? Updated
How to Upgrade Wood Frames in 7 Days to Die (Updated)
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch