How to Change Your YouTube Profile Picture
YouTube success relies heavily on a strong brand identity, which is why it’s so crucial to have a distinctive, eye-catching picture when potential subscribers decide whether or not to watch your video. Almost as crucial as the material itself is having a profile photo or channel symbol that stands out from the crowd. As the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and in a business where first impressions are everything, you can’t afford to take any chances.
Even if the material on your channel is top-notch, viewers will only see it if your profile image entices them to click. Headshots of the main celebrity or stars are common on popular YouTube channels, but you may also see logos and emblems. Profile photographs must be no bigger than 800×800 pixels, must be in GIF or JPG or PNG or BMP format and may not be animated. Please keep this in mind while creating your image. Change your YouTube profile image on your PC or mobile device by reading on.
Read Also: How to Delete a Playlist on YouTube
How to Change a YouTube Profile Picture on Desktop
1. Go to YouTube.com .
2. If you haven’t done so before, sign into your account.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears when you click your profile symbol in the top-right corner.
4. In the Your Channel section, click on your profile photo, and then on the Channel page, click on your profile picture.
5. In the Channel customization page’s Picture section, select Change from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose a photo from your computer’s hard drive. Move and resize the photo frame as needed, and then click Done to complete the process.
7. To save your changes, click the Publish button.
How to Change a YouTube Profile Picture on Mobile
1. Launch the YouTube application.
2. Select Your channel from the drop-down menu next to your profile symbol in the top-right corner (My channel on Android).
3. Select the edit icon to have access to your Channel preferences.
4. Select your profile image from the drop-down menu, then take a photo or choose one from your camera roll. Move the photo frame around to your liking, then hit Save.
Why can’t I change my YouTube profile picture?
Wait for 24 hours for the modifications to take effect before making any further changes. When the profile image has not changed after 24 hours, go to the YouTube channel modify option and click on your profile photo. Then reupload the image for your profile picture.
What is profile picture on YouTube?
Your YouTube channel name and profile photo will serve as your public identification on YouTube, and your YouTube channel name and profile picture will be shown in any publicly identifiable acts, such as comments and on your channel page, as a result of this.
Why is my profile picture not changing?
When you share material or communicate with others using Google services, anybody who uses Google services can see your profile picture. You can try clearing your browser’s cache, refreshing the browser, or closing and reopening the browser if your profile photo does not appear to be changing immediately away. It may take a few minutes for the effects to be felt.
How to Find a Mythic Overclocked Pulse Rifle in Fortnite (Chapter 4 Season 2)
Ways to buy cheap YouTube views
How to Get and Earn XP Fast in Halo Infinite (Season 1)
How to Get Treasure Keys in Destiny 2
How to Get Eren Jaeger in Fortnite (Chapter 4 Season 2)
Why Setting Financial Goals Is Important
How to Use Scanner in Atomic Heart
How to Get and Aim a Crossbow in Elden Ring
How to See Who Viewed Your LinkedIn Profile on iPhone App
How to Enable Voice Chat in Among US VR
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
News1 year ago
Senators call on YouTube to crack down on ‘ghost gun’ videos
News4 weeks ago
The Minisforum Venus UM773 Lite Mini PC is now available for purchase
Anime4 years ago
Tenki no Ko ‘Weathering With You’ to Release on 19 July in Japan
Guide8 months ago
How to Change your Email Address on Twitch on Desktop