When there are problems and malfunctions with your TV, using the Factory Reset function can be of assistance to you. All of your data, information, loaded apps, pin locks, parental control code, and favourite settings will be removed from your TV if you perform a factory reset on it. The television will revert to the factory settings, and you will need to reconfigure it from scratch. Let’s go over the process of resetting the TCL Android Smart TV.
Read Also: How to Reset Your TCL Roku TV
How to Reset TCL Android Smart TV
1. Navigate to the Settings menu on your Android TV by starting from the home screen of your device.
2. Now, scroll all the way down and choose either the Storage and Reset or the Device Preferences option depending on what you need to do with your device.
3. When you go to the next screen, scroll all the way to the bottom and pick the option that says “Reset.”
4. After that, pick the option that’s labelled “Factory Data Reset.”
5. By clicking on the option to Erase Everything, you can choose to delete everything.
How to Install Fortnite on Android Mobile
How to Delete a Shortcut on Snapchat
How to Block a Contact on Skype
How to Deal Damage With a Chicken Peck in Fortnite
Release date, price, features, and design for the MacBook Pro M2 (2023)
How to Get Spider-Man’s Web Shooters in Fortnite
Intel’s P5810X Solid State Drives (SSDs) are quietly released, marking Optane’s final voyage.
How to Turn On or Off Autoplay on Spotify
How Can I Acquire Madden Ultimate Team Coins in a Short Amount of Time
How to Use Subway Key to Start the Train in Stray (Chapter 11 Jail)
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Gaming1 year ago
How 5G is helping gaming grow
Gaming2 months ago
How to Get Iridium in Stardew Valley
News4 years ago
Nikon will Once Again Take the Crown away of Superzoom Lens with P1000
Gaming7 months ago
Flex, Bans, And Farm. What You Need To Know About Dota 2 Tournaments Before Watching Matches