This article describes how to check the battery level of AirPods with an Android phone by following the instructions below. However, you can check the battery level of your AirPods on an Android phone with the aid of an app if you’re using them with an iPhone, iPad, or a Mac, which is frequently the case.
Read Also: How to Do Split Screen on Android
Can You Check AirPods Battery Stats on Android Phones?
While you can connect AirPods to Android phones and other non-Apple devices with relative ease, there is no built-in mechanism to check the battery life of the headphones. AirPods are more convenient to use with Apple devices since the connecting method is significantly simpler, and Apple devices are intended to display the battery status of both the AirPods and the case on their screens. The only way to connect AirPods to non-Apple devices is by manual pairing, and the only way to monitor the battery state is through the use of a third-party software.
There are a variety of third-party applications available in the Google Play store that allow you to monitor the battery condition of AirPods and other wireless devices. These applications are entirely from third-party sources, rather than Apple or Google, and they are frequently sponsored by in-app adverts to compensate for their costs.
How to Check AirPod Battery Levels on an Android Phone
Open the Google Play store on your Android phone and search for “AirPod battery app” to see how much battery life is left in your AirPods. There are a plethora of alternatives available, and they all serve the same fundamental purpose. You can remove one and try another one if the first one does not work for you.
Here’s how to check the battery level of your AirPods using your Android phone:
1. Connect your Apple AirPods to your Android smartphone.
2. Look for and install an AirPod battery level app, such as AirBattery, on your device.
3. Grant Permission by pressing the Grant Permission button.
4. Grant Permission is the option to choose.
5. Select AirBattery as your power source.
6. Toggle the Allow display of this app over other apps switch on.
7. Choose one of the options < .
8. Make a selection of <.
9. Select Ignore from the drop-down menu.
10. Select the model of your AirPods.
11. Launch the AirBattery application.
12. Open your AirPods case while still holding your AirPods in place.
13. The battery state of your AirPods and AirPods case will be displayed on the pop-up card when the card is activated.
Do Other AirPods Features Work on Android Phones?
Siri and the Fit Test are the only two functions that don’t work on an Android phone when using AirPods. If you’re using AirPods with an Android phone, you won’t be able to utilize Siri to ask inquiries. That’s because Android has its own personal assistant. If you’ve just replaced the tips on your AirPod Pro, Android can’t tell you what size you need. In order to replace AirPod Pro tips with an Android phone, the Fit Test function is only available for iOS devices.
If you’re using AirPods with an Android phone, you can use the stem buttons to access the other capabilities. Android, on the other hand, doesn’t have an option to switch on active noise cancellation through the control centre as iOS and macOS do.
Using AirPods with an Android phone is as simple as following these steps:
- Active noise cancellation: Squeeze the stem sensor until you hear a chime.
- Transparency mode: Squeeze the stem sensor until you hear a chime.
- Play/pause music: Single squeeze.
- Skip a track: Double squeeze.
- Play previous track: Triple squeeze.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch