Chromebooks, iPads, and other tablets are great for listening to music. But if your favorite music app doesn’t work with your device, there is a workaround! You can use AirPods on a Chromebook or any tablet by connecting them via Bluetooth!
Open Settings on your Chromebook or tablet
Click About Chrome OS near the bottom of the screen
In the About Chrome OS window that appears click Advanced System Settings
In the left hand column of settings that appears scroll down until you see Bluetooth Speakers
At this point, you need to make sure that all of your AirPods are turned off. If they’re not, then follow these steps:
Keep clicking one of your AirPod buttons until all of the lights on the outside turn off. Then press and hold both buttons on an AirPod together for 5 seconds to shut it off.
How to connect AirPods to a Chromebook
1. Click the community icon with inside the backside proper hand nook of your Chromebook. This is discovered subsequent on your battery percent and virtual clock. Clicking in this segment will show alternatives for Wi-Fi connection, Bluetooth devices, notifications, and more.
2. First take a look at to make certain Bluetooth is marked “On.” To transfer from “Off” to “On,” click on at the small arrow beneathneath the Bluetooth call and icon. If Bluetooth is disabled, transfer the toggle on the pinnacle of the subsequent pop-as much as alternate it from black to blue.
3. Once Bluetooth is turned on, your Chromebook will automatically begin searching for nearby wireless devices.
4. If your AirPods do now no longer robotically seem, click on the small button at the lower back of your AirPods case. They ought to quickly seem at the Chromebook Bluetooth list.
5. Click to your AirPods, which ought to be categorized subsequent to a headphone icon. Once the pop-up reads “Paired devices,” your AirPods can be paired, and adjusting the quantity to your Chromebook will alter the headphones.
6. A small pop-up may appear that confirms the pairing. It will also note that you can remove the pairing in Settings.
Video For Better Understanding
How do I connect AirPods to my Chromebook?
Connect your Chromebook and your AirPods via Bluetooth. Turn on your AirPod and then turn it off again. When the light goes out, that means it’s connected.
I can’t find my AirPods in Settings. Help!
Check the name of the device you’re connecting in Settings > Bluetooth Speakers > Search for Device > Make sure all your AirPods are turned off. If they’re not, then follow these steps: -Keep clicking one of your AirPod buttons until all of the lights on the outside turn off. Then press and hold both buttons on an AirPod together for 5 seconds to shut it off.
We hope this guide would have helped you in connecting a Chromebook to an Airpod. Most of the connection problems can easily be resolved. If you are still unable to do so, the best bet would be to get an alternative earbud. For any queries regarding the content, do write to us.