This post will offer you with a step-by-step instruction on how to use TikTok Collections and create folders so that you can effectively organize all of your favorite TikToks. The objective of this post is to provide you with this guide. If you follow these instructions, the official TikTok app will be installed on your mobile device, regardless of whether it is an iOS or an Android operating system.
How to Create a Favorites Folder in TikTok
Folders on TikTok are now known by their proper name, which is Collections, both on the website and in the mobile apps. One of the features that can be seen on a user’s TikTok profile is the opportunity to create a favorites folder. It is not necessary for a user to have an account in order to take benefit of this function.
1. Select the Profile option from the menu.
2. Select the icon that resembles a bookmark or the word favourites from the list of available options.
3. This page brings together in a single area all of the TikTok videos that you have selected as favourites across the platform. Pick One From Each Of These Collections
4. Choose either Create Collection or Create new collection from the menu that appears after you click the drop-down arrow.
5. Simply create a new collection folder and give it a name before you proceed.
6. Make sure that you pick the Next option.
7. Select the circle that appears on the TikTok video you want to add to your new collection folder. This will allow you to add the video.
8. Click the Add videos option.
9. The videos that you select to upload will be placed in a folder that is automatically generated and given the name “TikTok.” To include other TikToks in this collection, navigate to Manage videos > Add videos, then repeat steps one and two from the preceding section.
10. You may navigate to the primary Collections menu on your TikTok profile by selecting the Back sign that is situated in the upper-left hand corner of the screen.
Can I create folders for my favourite videos on TikTok?
To edit your profile, select the “Edit profile” option, then tap the bookmark icon that looks like a ribbon. This will display any videos that you have already marked as favourites, in addition to any collections that you have created. Tap the button labelled “Create new collection.” You will be prompted to give the new collection a name, which can be up to 30 characters in length, when a new window appears asking for it.
Did TikTok erase favourites?
Users of TikTok have reported that they are no longer able to use the popular favourites function, which formerly allowed users to save videos to folders within the app so that they could more easily access them at a later time.
Where did TikTok favorites go?
Launch TikTok, then locate the icon representing your profile in the lower right-hand area of the app, and tap on it. Under the heading “Edit profile,” you will find four icons. To add an item to your favourites list, select the icon located in the fourth position. There should be some of the videos that you enjoy watching there.