The maximum length of a video that can be uploaded to YouTube by a user is 15 minutes, and this length limit is also the one that is set as the default for the service. However, this is not the end of the story; if you authenticate your Google Account, you will be able to upload and share videos that are up to 12 hours in length (and no more than 128 GB in size). When you are utilising the mobile app for YouTube, the following is a step-by-step guidance that will assist you in navigating the process of enabling longer videos on the platform. So let’s get started:
How to Enable Long Videos on YouTube on Your Mobile App
When it comes to authenticating your account, the processes that must be completed on an iPhone or an Android smartphone are, for the most part, interchangeable.
1. Using the device you are now working with, open the YouTube app.
2. Tap the + icon that is situated at the bottom of the screen, and then tap “Upload a video” from the window that opens up at the top of the screen.
3. Select a video from your collection that is longer than 15 minutes in length.
4. If this is your very first video, you will be forced to create a channel on YouTube that is dedicated solely to your video.
5. Provide a title for your film and fill in any other information that may be pertinent. To continue, click the “Next” button.
6. Navigate to the page named “Select Audience,” provide your responses to the questions on whether or not the content is intended for minors, and then click the button labelled “Upload.” If nothing happens after you do that, you need to click the back button in the upper left corner of the screen.
7. To verify your Google Account, be careful to follow the on-screen instructions exactly as they appear. In order to acquire a verification code, you will be required to utilize either your mobile phone or an automated voice call. Neither option is available to you as a third option.
You should be able to complete uploading the video to YouTube once you’ve gone through the authentication process, and you should also be able to post longer recordings there.
Is there a limit to YouTube video length?
Your Uploads Are Subject to YouTube’s Caps
When it comes to the maximum file size that may be published to YouTube, unverified YouTube accounts are limited to uploading videos that are no longer than 15 minutes in length. Authentic YouTube accounts, on the other hand, have more leeway in terms of the maximum file size that can be uploaded.
How do I download YouTube videos on an Android device?
If you have a membership to YouTube Premium, the only option to download videos from YouTube on an Android smartphone is to use the official YouTube app. This restriction does not apply to other platforms. Find the video you want to download, then click the Download button after you’ve found it. Even if you do not have a membership to the service, you are still able to utilise an app that was developed by a third party.
How do I play YouTube videos in a loop?
When you want a video from the platform to keep playing in the background, launch YouTube inside of your web browser. You can choose Loop by either holding down the “long press” button or right-clicking on the video.
Is It Worthwhile to Apply for CCIE Certification?
How to Get Ravenclaw in Wizarding World 2023
How to Partially Disable Samsung Free on Your Devices
How to Change FOV (Field of View) in Overwatch 2 on PC
How to Arrange My Apps in Alphabetically on Android
How to Unlock Characters in MultiVersus
How to Get Kecleon in Pokemon Go
How to Catch Zekrom in Pokemon Go
How to Protect or Lock Cells in Google Sheets
How to Change Your Default PDF Viewer in Windows 10
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Entertainment4 years ago
Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet Scores $84.5 Million in the Opening Week
Gaming9 months ago
How To Transfer GTA V Progress From Xbox One To Xbox Series X|S
Guide1 year ago
The important role of Plagiarism free content in Search Engine Optimization
Guide3 months ago
How to Delete an App on LG Smart TV