AirPods are fantastic—except when one of your AirPods is not functioning properly. What may be causing your left or right AirPod not to function properly? This article covers what could be causing the problem and how to fix it properly.
Read Also: How to Connect AirPods to a PS4 or PS5
Why Is My AirPod Only Playing in One Ear?
When your AirPod only plays music in one ear, there is a problem with it. The causes can range from the very basic (such as a low battery charge or filthy AirPods) to the somewhat sophisticated (such as a malfunctioning camera) (problems with network or audio settings). As a result, there is no one reason for the AirPods problem, and there is also no single solution to the problem.
How Do I Fix My AirPods When Only One Works?
There are a slew of fixes available if one of your AirPods stops working. From the easiest to the most difficult, we’ve listed all of the possible solutions below. To repair your AirPods, follow these steps in that sequence.
1. Battery should be checked. If one of your AirPods isn’t working, the most likely cause is a dead battery. Even if you charge both AirPods at the same time, one of them may run out of battery before the other. If your AirPods are running low on battery, check the status of your battery widget and recharge as necessary.
2. Remove the AirPods and wash them. If you can’t hear sound from one of your AirPods, it’s possible that muck has accumulated inside and is preventing sound from escaping. Earwax and lint might be the culprits. If the speakers on your AirPods appear to be clogged, clean them.
3. On and off the Bluetooth device. It’s possible that your AirPods aren’t receiving the audio from your iPhone correctly. Try resetting Bluetooth if that doesn’t work. In order to turn off Bluetooth on an iPhone or iPad, first turn it off, wait a few seconds and then turn it back on.
4. Restart your computer or mobile device. The problem may not be solved by restarting, but it is simple and quick to test. Restarting a device can frequently address temporary difficulties by clearing up the device’s active memory. Restarting your iPad or iPhone may help.
5. Unpair and then re-pair your AirPods. In one of your AirPods, is audio still not playing? Your AirPods need to be re-configured. Tap the I next to the AirPods to bring up the Forget This Device menu, and then select Forget Device. AirPods are no longer connected to device. The next step is to place the AirPods in their case, press the case button, and follow the onscreen instructions for setting them up.
6. Reset the AirPods. The last resort is to reset your AirPods, which should fix any issues you’re having. If you want to remove and re-pair your AirPods, follow those identical instructions from the last section. When you press the button on the AirPods case, hold it for around 15 seconds until the light flashes amber and then white. Afterwards, let go of your grip and follow the onscreen guidance.
7. Take a look at your network’s configuration. Setting up your phone or tablet to connect to other networks, including Bluetooth devices may be done through the settings menu. It’s possible that a problem with these settings is to blame for your issue. However, you’ll have to re-pair your Bluetooth devices, input Wi-Fi passwords, and so on in order to reset your device’s configurations. Access the Reset Network Settings option under the Settings menu’s General section.
8. Stereo balance should be checked. The audio balance between the left and right AirPods may be adjusted in the Accessibility settings on iOS devices. There is a possibility that this setting is out of balance and sends every sonic wave to only one AirPod. Adjust the Balance slider to the middle in Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual to make this problem go away..
9. The operating system should be updated. With each new release of iOS and iPadOS, there are several enhancements and bug fixes. It’s not expected that this will solve the problem, but it’s possible that the problem has been resolved in the most recent OS update for your device. There are several advantages to downloading and installing new iOS updates since they are free, fast, and easy to perform.
10. Get Help from Apple. ‘ If you’re having trouble, it’s time to call in the pros: Apple. Please contact Apple support or set up an appointment at an Apple Store Genius Bar.
How to Block Someone on Call of Duty Warzone
How to Get Ivory Keys in The Division 2
How to Publish a Game on Roblox
How to Reset Your Appearance in PUBG
How to Fix PS5 Disc Drive Noise [Solved]
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
How to Get Ascendant Shards in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch