Black Entertainment Television provides a premium television subscription known as BET Plus, which comes with a complimentary application known as BET NOW. Both are unique, but BET Plus offers solely exclusive content with more than 2000 hours of black-themed programming than any other streaming service. If you regularly use BET NOW, you should go into BET Plus. For just $10 per month, you can stream on any device, including Android, iOS, and Firestick, and you receive access to all of the premium shows and series that BET offers. This tutorial will walk you through the steps necessary to install BET Plus on your Firestick. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Get and Install Stremio on Firestick
How to Install BET Plus on Firestick
1. From the main menu, select the “Find” tab to begin your search.
2. To view the screen that lists your search results, you will need to tap the Search tile at this point.
3. Using the remote that came with your Firestick, input “BET Plus,” and then press the “OK” button when you are finished.
4. Make your selection of the BET Plus app from the list of options that were returned by the search.
5. On the webpage for the app, select the Get option. This will allow you to install the program on your Firestick.
6. The next step to get you started utilizing the application is to select the Open option.
7. Utilizing the BET Plus account you already have, sign in on the app’s main screen.
8. Make it a point to relax in front of your television and watch some of the most entertaining shows BET offers.
Sign up for BET Plus
1. Go to the BET Plus website (https://www.bet.plus/create-account) using either of your browsers.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click the icon that says “Start your Free trial.”
3. After entering your email address and clicking the “Agree” button, proceed with the process.
4. At this point, you must enter the information for your credit card and then click the Checkout button.
5. Once you have finished your free checkout, your trial will be activated automatically.
Why won’t my BET Plus install on my Firestick?
There may be restrictions in place that prevent you from watching Bet Plus on your Firestick owing to the location of your home. The mobile application is not yet accessible in all countries. A dependable VPN can be installed on Firestick, allowing users to access content from Bet Plus.
Is BET Plus on FireStick?
The FireStick app for BET can be downloaded and installed without cost. On the app, you are able to stream the first episode of any television show completely free of charge. You will be required to link your app to an active TV provider plan in order to access the subsequent episodes, or you will have the option to subscribe to the BET monthly plan for a fee of $9.99.
Is BET Plus on TV?
Customers with Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, and Roku can access it through the Channels menu on their respective streaming media players. In addition, you can use a web browser to watch BET Plus on your personal computer by going to the website bet. plus. At long last, you’ll be able to stream content from iOS and Android apps directly to a TV that supports AirPlay or Chromecast.
Does APK work on FireStick?
Install the SFTV app on the Android device you are using. Launch the SFTV app on both of your devices in order to grant the required permissions. Choose “Send” from the menu on your mobile device, then navigate to the APK file you want to sideload. It will be delivered to the Amazon Fire TV Stick you have in your possession.
Can I watch BET Plus for free?
Please take note that the free trial period for BET+ only lasts for one week and is only available to new customers. In the event that you do not cancel your membership before the paid subscription starts, you will be charged $9.99 per month once the initial seven day trial period has passed.