This article will lead you through the process of removing yourself from a Discord server that you no longer wish to be a member of or get alerts from. It will also discuss how to transfer ownership of a server if you choose to hand over control of the server to someone else after you have passed away.
Read Also: How To Archive Discord Channels
How to Leave a Discord Server on the Desktop Application
It takes only a few clicks or taps to log out of a Discord server from the desktop programme itself. Here’s how you go about it.
1. Make sure you are logged in to the Discord application before continuing.
2. Locate the server that you wish to depart.
2. Hold down the right-click or press and hold button on the server icon that you wish to exit from.
4. Choose Leave Server from the drop-down list option.
5. When prompted, select Leave Server from the confirmation prompt that appears in the pop-up window.
That server will no longer send you alerts, and you will no longer get any notifications from it. To access it or get information from it in the future, you’ll need to re-register your account.
How to Leave a Discord Server on the Mobile App
In addition to the desktop application, you may also quit a Discord server using the mobile app, which is no more complex than using the desktop programme.
1. Open the Discord application on your smartphone or other mobile device of choice.
2. From the left-hand menu, select the server from which you wish to disconnect.
3. Hold down the server name for a few seconds.
4. Select the option to leave the server. When asked, choose Leave Server once again to confirm your decision.
You have now successfully exited the server. You will need to rejoin the server if you want to be able to access it or get alerts.
How to Transfer Ownership of a Discord Server on Desktop
You may easily transfer ownership of a server with a few taps or clicks on your device, and you can then pass over your cherished server to a trusted member who will continue to administer it in the future.
5. Choose the Discord server to which you wish to move your data.
6. Select Server Settings > Members from the context menu by right-clicking or tapping and holding the server icon.
7. Transfer Ownership may be accomplished by selecting the three-dot menu to the member’s right and then selecting Transfer Ownership.
8. When prompted, pick Transfer Ownership and then check the box to confirm your selection.
The person you picked is now the server’s administrator, and they have complete control over the server.
How to Transfer Ownership of a Discord Server on the Mobile App
Transferring ownership using the mobile app necessitates a number of extra steps, but it is still a simple and straightforward process.
1. Select the server that you wish to transfer ownership of and then press the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select the Settings cog symbol from the toolbar.
3. Members can be found by scrolling down.
4. Select Transfer ownership from the three-dot option that appears next to the member you wish to transfer ownership to, and then confirm your selection.
5. When asked, select Transfer and then check the box to confirm your selection.
That member is now the legal owner of the server, and they are free to do anything they want with it.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Benefits of 3d printing for businesses.
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch