Have you ever been frustrated with YouTube because the screen won’t unlock? Has it been frustrating to try and get your video password back but every time you try it, it just won’t work? If so, then you’re not alone. And that’s why we want to share with you how to lock YouTube screen in seconds. It can be a lot harder than it seems to unlock YouTube screen. But with our easy-to-use method, you can finally get your video password back in no time at all.
How to Lock YouTube Screen
Screen pinning is a feature available on Android phones that allows you to pin any app, including YouTube. Screen pinning is an Android feature that allows the user to lock the entire phone and only allow one app to run at a time. It’s possible that this app is YouTube. This feature prevents the kids from using other applications and restricts them to YouTube exclusively. The following are the steps to enable screen pinning:
- On your Android phone, go to “settings.”
- Select “security” from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Advanced” from the drop-down menu.
- The option of “screen pinning” is included inside the advanced feature.
- If you don’t see a screen pinning option, it’s probably hidden under “Lock screen and security” on your Android.
Activate the function on your Android device.
- To lock the app, launch YouTube and pick the pin symbol.
- Screen pinning may be found under Settings> Security> Advanced> Screen pinning.
How to Unlock YouTube Screen
The first thing you’ll need is your YouTube password. You can find it on the main screen of your YouTube account. Once you have your YouTube password, it’s time to start unlocking your screen. To unlock YouTube screen, follow these simple steps:
1. Open YouTube and sign in using your account information.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the lock button.
3. Type in your YouTube password and hit enter.
4. Your video will now unlock and you can enjoy your video again!
Playing Youtube videos in the background on android
Step 1:To begin, open your Chrome browser and put youtube.com into the address bar.
Step 2: When the Youtube site loads, look for three vertical dots in the upper right corner and tap on them.
Step 3: Select “Desktop site” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Next, find and open the video you want to play in the background. On the following page, your video will begin to play.
Step 5: To return to the home screen, press the home button. This will bring the video to a halt.
Step 6: From the notification bar, pull down to see the video controls. When you press the play button, the movie will begin playing in the background while you use other apps on your phone.
Playing Youtube videos in the background on iPhone