The steps required to log out of YouTube will appear differently on your device and in your operating system depending on the kind of device and software you’re using. This tutorial will walk you through logging out of the desktop version of YouTube as well as the version of YouTube that is available as an app on mobile devices. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How To Download Songs on YouTube Music
- 1 How to Log Out of My YouTube Account
- 2 FAQs
How to Log Out of My YouTube Account
1. You can alter the photo that represents you on YouTube by navigating to the top right corner of the site and clicking on “Profile.”
2. Choose Sign Out from the drop-down menu that displays when you want to log out of your account.
On YouTube’s Mobile Site:
1. In the top right-hand corner of the page, you will find a place for you to select the image that will serve as your online representation.
2. Select “Your YouTube Name” from the menu that appears at the very top of the screen.
3. You can leave this menu by selecting Exit from the pull-down menu that is located at the very bottom of this menu.
On iOS Mobile App:
1. Tap the button that corresponds to it in the top right corner of the screen to view your profile picture.
2. To navigate the menu, go to the very top of the right-hand column and tap the arrow that’s there.