Open the brewing stand if you want to prepare a Potion of Poison. Place your water bottle in one of the bottom three boxes on the user interface for the brewing stand. After that, insert a nether wart in the top box and wait for the arrow to fully fill up with blood. Place your spider eye in the top box of the UI of the brewing stand, which is located at the top of the screen. A Potion of Poison will be created from the uncomfortable potion once a few short seconds have passed .
How to Make a Poison Potion in Minecraft
To brew a poison potion, follow these steps:
- Craft Blaze Powder with a Blaze Rod.
- Use four wood planks to construct a Crafting Table. Planks of any kind may be used (Warped Planks, Crimson Planks, etc.).
- The 3X3 crafting grid may be accessed by placing the Crafting Table on the ground and opening it.
- Construct a Brewing Stand! Three Cobblestones and a Blaze Rod should be added to the centre of the top row.
- Place the Brewing Stand on the ground and open it to access the brewing menu.
- Open the Brewing Menu by placing the Brewing Stand on the ground.
- To activate your Brewing Stand, add a Blaze Powder to the upper-left slot.
- In the brewing menu, choose one of the bottom three boxes and place a Water Bottle there.
- Add a Nether Wart to the top box in the brewing menu.
- Remain patient till the brewing procedure is completed. The Awkward Potion will be within the bottle after it’s finished, but it has no impact on its own.
- Add a Spider Eye to the top box in the brewing menu.
- Remain patient till the brewing procedure is completed. A Potion of Poison will be inside the bottle after it is finished.
What Does the Potion of Poison Do?
Drinking a Potion of Poison will slowly drain your health, which isn’t something you want to happen. The Splash Potion of Poison has the same effect, but you can use it on other players. The Lingering Potion of Poison produces a cloud which gives the poison effect to anyone who touches it. How you use potions depends on the platform you’re playing on:
- PC: Right-click and hold
- Mobile: Tap and hold the screen
- Xbox: Press and hold LT
- PlayStation: Press and hold L2