In Elden Ring, mana is an essential resource that is also referred to as FP, and you will need to replenish it on a fairly consistent basis. It is similar to stamina for characters that use melee attacks, and if you run out of it, you won’t be able to cast spells or incantations. Because of this, you will discover that it needs to be restored at regular intervals. Let’s have a look at how to regain FP (Focus Points) in Elden Ring, shall we? That’s what this tutorial is for, after all. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Get the Nagakiba Katana in Elden Ring
How to Restore FP in Elden Ring
1. Before you may make use of the Cerulean Sacred Flask, you will first need to place it in the quick slot of your inventory (from the inventory menu). You can move quickly through the items in the fast slot by utilising the d-pad in the appropriate manner.
2. To make use of it, use the Square/X button on your keyboard.
3. When you stop to rest at a Site of Grace, you have the choice of allocating Sacred Flask charges wherever you see fit, depending on whether you would rather improve your health or your FP. This decision is based on which of these two stats you value more highly. Crimson will restore your health while Cerulean will restore your FP. Cerulean will restore your FP. You will need to allot more flasks of fluid power in order to execute sword arts, cast spells, and call spirits if you choose to do any of these things.
Getting More FP
You can refill your Flask of Cerulean Tears by performing any one of the following actions:
- Achieving victory over a formidable adversary
- Achieving victory over multiple waves of foes
- Slaying Cerulean Teardrop Scarabs with Death Rays
What Is FP in Elden Ring?
In Elden Ring, the abbreviation “FP” refers to Focus Points, which are resources that must be possessed in order to perform rituals like incantations and sorceries. Your current number of free points (FP) will be indicated on your head-up display (HUD) by the width of the blue bar in the centre of the display.
What is the proper way to operate my Elden Ring?
By pressing and holding the B button (on Xbox) or the Circle button (on PlayStation), players of Elden Ring are able to increase their movement speed (on PlayStation). As a consequence of this, the players will advance at a speed that is far higher than their normal walking speed. When the player lets go of the button that allows them to sprint, the character will stop sprinting and return to their normal speed.
How can I improve the Elden FP ring that I have?
In order to quickly restore your FP while playing Elden Ring, you will need to stop and rest at a Site of Grace. In addition to that, you can recover your FP by using Cerulean Tears, Starlight Shards, or Cerulean talismans. The talisman known as the Assassin’s Cerulean Dagger can speed up the process of restoring your vitality points.