This article explains how to identify archived emails in Gmail and how to bring them back to your Inbox from your archived folder using the Gmail interface. It is necessary to follow these instructions if you want to access Gmail in any internet browser or using the Gmail mobile application.
Read Also: How to Send a Picture in Gmail
How to Retrieve Archived Emails in a Browser
If you know what you’re doing, you can still read archived messages even though they are no longer visible in your inbox. If you don’t know what you’re doing, watch this video to learn how. These messages are also saved in the index and will surface when you conduct a search for Gmail conversations in the future. If you wish to continue the conversation, move the messages from the archived folder to the Inbox. If you decide to archive the emails, you can still examine them.
1. On the left-hand side of Gmail, select All Mail from the drop-down menu.
2. You can choose which emails you want to be returned to the Inbox by selecting them from the drop-down menu. The word “Inbox” will appear in front of the subject line of emails that have been moved to the Inbox.
3. Move to Inbox can be found on the main toolbar, which is located above the email messages.
4. In order to confirm that the emails have been transferred to the Inbox, a confirmation message occurs. To undo a previously performed action, hit the Undo button.
How to Retrieve Archived Emails Using the Mobile App
You can restore your archived messages to your Inbox if you’re using the mobile Gmail client. Here’s how: If you’re using the mobile Gmail client, follow these steps:
1. To bring up the menu, hover your cursor over the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top of your screen.
2. Select All Mail from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Choose the email that you want to obtain from the list.
4. By tapping on the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner of the message, the three-dot menu can be accessed.
5. From the drop-down option, select Move to Inbox as the action.
Tips to Avoid Accidental Archiving
The difficult and frustrating experience of mistakenly archiving a correspondence can be highly frustrating. Consider taking the following precautions in order to avoid this from happening to you:
- When browsing through messages on a smartphone or tablet, allow yourself to be patient and avoid making any rapid swiping motions from right to left. As a result, you will be less likely to become sidetracked.
- If you so choose, you may customise the archive swipe motion in the app’s settings to better suit your needs and preferences. Generally speaking, swipe actions may be found in the General settings > Swipe actions area of the settings menu on the iPhone.
- Look for any confirmation messages that a communication has been saved, as this is a reliable indicator that the conversation has been saved. If you make a clerical or grammatical error, an Undo button is frequently presented below this notification, which you can use to reverse your actions.
Here Are Roblox Gucci Town Promo Codes list – May 2022
Perks Of Using Blue Light Glasses In Your Everyday Life
How to Beat Cliff In Pokemon Go
How to Get and Use the Metal Coat in Pokemon GO
How to Catch Alpha Pokemon – Pokemon Go
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 524 In 2022 Updated
What are Pop it Trading NFT Codes (May 2022) and How to Get talking Ben for Free?
Follow These Steps: How to Have no Face in Roblox Easily
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch