This article covers how to download videos from Twitter in order to play them offline on a computer, as well as on iOS and Android devices. These instructions are applicable to every system and every device.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Your Computer
Users are forced to look for alternate ways of downloading their favourite Twitter clips since the site does not allow users to save films to their personal computers, mobile devices, or tablets. It is pretty simple to watch and share videos on Twitter, but it is not feasible to do so. Downloading on a computer is by far the most convenient way, since it does not call for the installation of any supplementary software. How to do it:
- Launch the web browser of your choosing and go to the Twitter website. There is no need to sign in at this time.
- Locate the tweet that contains the video that you want to save.
- To locate the permalink for a tweet, use the right mouse button to choose the date of the tweet.
- There will be a meal presented. Choose the option to Copy link address. The link to the web page that contains the tweet has been copied to the clipboard of your computer.
- Navigate your web browser to DownloadTwitterVideo.com.
- You may paste the web URL of the tweet into the form on the website by right-clicking the field with your mouse and choosing Paste, or by using the Ctrl+V or Command+V keys on your keyboard, depending on whether you’re using Windows or a Mac.
- Press Enter.
- You will see two buttons that each have a different option for downloading your movie. Select MP4 if you want a version of the video with a lower quality, and select MP4 HD if you want a version with a higher resolution.
- Use your right mouse button to click on the new button that appeared after you selected the download type. It will instruct you to right-click on this link and choose “Save link as…“
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android
Unlike the approach described above for storing films on a computer, saving videos on an Android smartphone needs the installation of an extra app, although the process may still be completed fast.
- You can get +Download for free on your Android smartphone by downloading the app. This software is necessary in order for you to be able to save videos from Twitter to your smartphone and play them offline.
- Launch the official Twitter app on your Android smartphone, look for the tweet that contains the video you wish to post, then share it with your followers.
- After you have located it, choose Share Tweet through from the menu that appears after you have tapped the share button that is located underneath the video.
- The +Download app will be added to the list of apps to which you may send the video once it has been shared. Select the “+download” option from the list of applications to which you may send the link. The video will be downloaded immediately after being played.
If the video does not begin downloading immediately, you may start the process manually by clicking the download button. It is possible that you may be prompted to grant it permission to save films on your device; if you are, pick Allow from the menu that appears.
Read Also: How To Remove Duplicates In Excel
On Twitter, how do you go about being verified?
Optimize your images, bio, website, and tweets to improve your chances of becoming verified on Twitter. Only accounts that are relevant to the general public are given the green light to be verified by Twitter.
Twitter accounts may be deleted in a few simple steps.
Deactivating your Twitter account is the first step to permanently deleting it. To deactivate your account, go to More > Settings and Privacy > Your Account > Deactivate. After 30 days, Twitter will delete your account.
You may be wondering how to change your Twitter username.
In the app, touch the profile icon > Settings & Privacy > Account > Username to alter your Twitter username. Your new username has been created.
How to Register Songs in Animal Crossing
How to Get CR in Forza Horizon 5
How to Check the Word Count on Google Docs on Desktop
How To Get Unova Stones in Pokémon Go
How to Customize Cars in Forza Horizon 5
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
How to Get Ascendant Shards in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch