Apple Pay Cash is one of the most convenient and effective methods for Apple users to send and receive payments between their own devices in a peer-to-peer setting. Apple Pay Cash is the method to use if you want to send or receive money using iMessage or Siri on your iPhone or Mac. It is also the method to use if you want to send or receive money using Apple Pay. The procedure is as follows.
Read Also: How To Send Money Through Apple Pay
How to Set Up Apple Pay Cash
In order to set up Apple Pay Cash so that you can send and receive money, the following steps need to be taken:
1. Simply clicking the app’s icon is sufficient to launch the Wallet programme; no further action is required.
2. Selecting the Apple Pay Cash card should be done with the very tip of your finger.
3. To begin, select the “Set Up Now” button from the menu.
4. Tap Continue.
5. If you have read the rules of Apple Pay Cash and agree to abide by them, tap the icon labelled “I Agree.”
6. Tap Done.
7. While we activate the Apple Pay Cash account on your behalf, we respectfully ask that you be patient with us. The time needed to do this activity shouldn’t exceed a few seconds at most. At the point in time when it is prepared to be used, a notification will show up. To dismiss the notification, tap the X that can be found in the upper right corner of the screen.
What is the difference between Apple cash and Apple Pay?
Your Apple Cash card in Wallet will be updated with the amount that was sent to it. With Apple Pay, you have the freedom to spend money however you like in physical places, online, and within applications. Using Apple Pay, you may make safe, contactless payments with Apple Cash, Apple Card, and any other credit or debit cards that you add to Wallet. Apple Pay was designed to work with Apple’s Touch ID fingerprint sensor.
Does my Apple Cash have a card number?
Launch the Settings application. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay after scrolling down to access it. After selecting Apple Card, navigate to the Info tab. To view your virtual card number, select the Card Information option, then verify your identity using either Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
Is Apple Pay Cash free?
When utilising Apple Cash for typical delivery times, there are no fees associated with sending, receiving, or requesting money. However, if you choose the “quick transfer” option when moving money from Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card, there is a 1.5% fee, with a minimum charge of $0.25 and a maximum charge of $15.
Is Apple cash safe?
Apple Pay is developed with your security and privacy in mind, which makes it an easier and more secure method to pay than using your actual credit, debit, and prepaid cards. Apple Pay is available in over 50 countries across the world. Apple Pay helps to preserve the security of your financial transactions by utilising security measures that are already present in the hardware and software of your device.