You can disable the feature by turning off the app under the Restrictions page of the Settings menu or by forgetting a synced car. Both of these options are available to you. The second option is preferable if you want to prevent CarPlay from activating as soon as you plug your phone into the vehicle of a friend or family, but you want to continue to use the feature in your own vehicle. After you have turned off CarPlay, you can always re-add a vehicle or activate the app again using the Restrictions settings on your device. The procedure is as follows.
Read Also: How to Password Protect Photos on iPhone
How to Turn Off CarPlay on An iPhone
1. Open your Settings app.
2. After scrolling down to reach the second section of possible options, select it by tapping the “Screen Time” tab that is situated next to the hourglass icon.
3. On the screen that opens next, go all the way to the bottom and pick the option labelled “Content & Privacy Restrictions.”
4. When you do that, you will be taken to a list of all of the available limitation options. It’s conceivable that you’ve never used this feature before, which is why it’s currently blocked for you. To make use of this feature, first choose the toggle that can be found at the very top of the page, and then move it so that it is in the green position.
5. Once the feature has been turned on, navigate to the settings menu and select the “Allowed Apps” option.
6. To disable the function, navigate to the CarPlay toggle on the list that appears on the screen that follows and tap it. This will cause the toggle to change from being green to being grey. When coupled with a vehicle in the future, CarPlay functionality on your iPhone will no longer be available.
How do I hide my text messages from my girlfriends iPhone?
Start the message conversation. To view additional information, you can access the I button in the top right corner. Chose Hide Alerts. You will no longer be notified by alert whenever a new message is added to that particular Message thread.
Does iPhone have secret messages?
If you want to find text messages that are buried on your iPhone, all you have to do is enter your iPhone and open the Message app; there, you will see all of the messages. The only difference is that the text messages come from unknown senders, thus you will need to change your settings to see messages from unknown senders.
Can you hide a conversation on iPhone?
Using the iPhone’s message filtering feature, you are able to conceal any texts you receive. You can also conceal a particular message chain by hiding the alerts for that chain within the Messages app. Disabling alerts on your iPhone is another method for concealing messages you may have received.
What does the other person see when you hide alerts on iPhone?
The person who sent you the message or the group chat will not be aware that you have concealed the notifications for the chats. A ‘New message’ markup next to the conversation in the list of chat threads in the app will be the sole method for you to be aware that you have been sent a message other than the badge that appears on the Messages app itself.