If you’re playing a cross-platform game like “Among Us,” nothing may slow down your gaming experience more than needing to install an update. This is especially true if you don’t want to leave your pals waiting while you’re playing.
This isn’t a problem for some people because automatic updates are frequently the default setting. However, if those options are disabled, you’ll have to manually download the update.
Learn how to update “Among Us” on your computer, mobile device, or gaming console by following the steps below.
Read Also: How To Type In Among Us
How to Update ‘Among Us’
On a PC via Steam
The Steam client is most likely what you’ll be using if you’re playing on PC. Here’s how to manually check for updates on your computer.
1. Launch Steam and select “Library” from the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the window.
2. Locate the game “Among Us” in your list of games and right-click it, then choose “Properties.” If there is already an update waiting for you, you may just hit the large “Update” button.
3. Select either “Always keep this game updated” or “High Priority – Always auto-update this game before others” under the “Updates” tab to switch on auto-updates once more.
On iPhone or Android
If you have turned off automatic updates, you may manually update your app through the App Store or Google Play Store.
On an iPhone, you may do the following:
1. Go to the App Store and search for “Among Us,” then choose the game icon from the search results.
2. If an update is available, you will be given the choice to download and install it.
On an Android device:
1. Start by going to the Google Play Store and selecting “My apps & games” from the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. You’ll be presented with a list of all of the apps that may be updated. Alternatively, you may press “Update all” to update the whole list, or you can hit “Update” next to the exact app you wish to update. For example, if the word “Among Us” appears in the list, choose it by tapping the button next to it.
Why is Among Us not working?
To access the applications settings, click and hold the icon. To access the among us game options, go to the app settings menu and select Manage App Settings. We will click on the clean data setting of the game as well as the clear cache button.
Why can I not update Among Us?
It appears that you are running an out-of-date version of the game, and their servers no longer support it, according to the error notice. To resolve this, simply upgrade your game to the most recent version and you will be back in business. Among Us may be updated via your PC by doing the following steps: First and foremost, launch Steam on your PC.
Why is my Among Us game black?
In particular, the black screen issue might be caused by a problem with the resolution. As a result, you must enter Windowed Mode by typing Alt + Enter on your keyboard. Alternatively, if the game begins to function properly, press the same keys again to return to Fullscreen Mode. If nothing of these options work, the only option left is to restart the game and hope for the best outcome.
Roblox Error Code 403 Fix – Is Roblox Down Right Now
How make your village more pleasant and safe
How to Restart Discord
How to Make Someone an Admin on Your Discord
How To Underline In Discord
Is Neverwinter Online Crossplay? 2022 All Platforms
Is The Forest Cross Platform?(PS4 & Xbox) Everything You Need to Know
How to Invest in GTE Technology
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in 2022
Best Skyrim Name Generator – Find All Kinds of Skyrim Names
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide1 month ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch